Interest Certificate fro the saving account/loan account/fixed deposit is required for Income Tax Return Filing. If you want to get Interest Certificate from SBI then read this guide. In this article, we will see how to get interest certificate from SBI through internet banking and mobile banking without going to a bank branch.
Things required to view/download Interest Certificate in SBI
- SBI Internet banking user id and password – You must have SBI internet banking username and sbi Password to view/download interest certificate.
- SBI Quick App/ SBI Samadhan App – You can install SBI Quick/SBI Samadhan App on your smartphone and register on the app using mobile number.
- Email ID must be registered with the bank to receive interest Certificate over email using mobile app.
How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
There are three methods currently available to receive Interest Certificate for your SBI account.
- Via Internet banking
- via SBI Quick App / Via SBI Samadhaan App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get Interest Certificate from SBI through Internet Banking
- Open SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Enter your Username, password and login to your account.
- Click on e-Services option from the main menu.
- Now, select My Certificates option from the list of services displayed on the screen.
- Now, select which type of interest certificate you want. (e.g. – If you have loan account, then select Loan Interest Certificate)
- You can view the interest accumulated/deducted on your account. At the bottom of the certificate, click on Download Interest certificate in PDF file.
- Save the PDF file in your computer/phone. You can print the certificate if you need it.
Method 2 – How to download Interest Certificate from SBI using SBI Quick App
- Download SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Open the app and allow all required permissions.
- Now, tap on Account Services option from the menu.
- From the new screen, click on Interest Certificate option based on which type of account you have. ( For e.g if you have Education Loan then tap on Edu Loan Int. Cert)
- Enter your Account number and four-digit Passcode, then tap on Submit button.
- The interest Certificate will be sent to your email id registered with the bank.
- Now login to your email id and you can now open the PDF file and enter the four-digit passcode to view the interest certificate.
Same procedure to be followed for SBI Samadhaan App.
Must Read – SBI Holiday List
The guide explains the easy methods to get Interest Certificate from SBI using Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Both the methods can be done online and you don’t need to go the bank branch and stand in a long queue to get interest certificate. If you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.