An interest Certificate from the saving account/loan account/fixed deposit is required for Income Tax Return Filing. If you want to get Interest Certificate from SBI then read this guide. In this article, we will see how to get interest certificate from SBI through internet banking and mobile banking without going to a bank branch.
Table of Contents
Things required to view/download Interest Certificate in SBI –
- SBI Internet banking user id and password – You must have SBI internet banking username and sbi Password to view/download interest certificate.
- SBI Quick App/ SBI Samadhan App – You can install SBI Quick/SBI Samadhan App on your smartphone and register on the app using mobile number.
- Email ID must be registered with the bank to receive interest Certificate over email using mobile app.
How to get Interest Certificate from SBI?
There are three methods currently available to receive Interest Certificate for your SBI account.
- Via Internet banking
- via SBI Quick App / Via SBI Samadhaan App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get Interest Certificate from SBI through Internet Banking?
- Open SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Enter your Username, password and log in to your account.
- Click on ‘e-Services‘ option from the main menu.
- Now, select ‘My Certificates‘ option from the list of services displayed on the screen.
- Now, select which type of interest certificate you want. (e.g. – If you have loan account, then select Loan Interest Certificate)
- You can view the interest accumulated/deducted on your account. At the bottom of the certificate, click on Download Interest certificate in PDF file.
- Save the PDF file on your computer/phone. You can print the certificate if you need it.
Method 2 – How to download Interest Certificate from SBI using SBI Quick App?
Using SB Quick App, you can receive an Interest certificate on your registered email ID. You can use the SBI Quick App without internet also.
- Download SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Open the app and allow all required permissions.
- Now, tap on the Account Services option from the menu.
- From the new screen, click on the Interest Certificate option based on which type of account you have. ( For e.g. if you have Education Loan, then tap on Edu Loan Int. Cert)
- Enter your Account number and four-digit Passcode, then tap on Submit button.
- The interest Certificate will be sent to your email id registered with the bank.
- Now login to your email id, and you can now open the PDF file and enter the four-digit passcode to view the interest certificate.
Must Read – SBI Holiday List
The guide explains the easy methods to get Interest Certificate from SBI using Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Both methods can be done online, and you don’t need to go to the bank branch and stand in a long queue to get interest certificate. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- How to delete beneficiary in SBI?
- How to transfer sbi account to another branch online/offline
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI? 6 Easy Ways to transfer money through Yono.
- How to get sbi online banking username and password in 10 minutes