Many SBI customers use online services to get their work done. But sometimes they don’t have internet access or online banking not working due to some reasons. Here you might get in a situation where you want a sbi statement urgently. SBI also acknowledged this and launched a service where you can download sbi account statement without internet banking. also, you can view the account statement without an internet connection on your phone.
How to download sbi account statement without internet banking
Well in some scenarios, you might need to download a pdf file of account statement but internet banking is not working. In this case, you can use some SBI apps, facilities to get work done.
One of the best ways, in this case, is to go to a bank branch and ask for account statement of your desired time period. ou will get it for free. But sometimes, this method is not convenient and is time-consuming. So to overcome this situation we have 3 different facilities available –
- SBI Quick App
- SBI Samadhan App
- Mingle App
We will see how to use SBI Quick app to get sbi account statement without internet banking. Rest all apps will have similar ways to get account statement.
How to Download sbi account statement without internet banking using SBI Quick App on your Phone
- First of all, download the SBI quick app on your smartphone. This app is available for free on Google Play Store and IOS App Store.
- Allow the SMS service permission when asked.
- Allow the Phone call permission when asked.
- Now, from the main screen, tap on Account Services option which is at top of the list.
- Now, tap Message icon in the option of 6 month e-Statement option.
- Enter your account number and 4 digit security code to protect statement pdf file.
- One done, tap on the Submit button and wait for some time and you will get SMS stating your request is processed successfully.
- After some time you will get Email on your mobile in which statement is attached.
Please note that this service works over SMS. charges may apply for every query you do in the app.
Similarly, you can use SBI mingle, SBI samadhan app to download sbi account statement without internet banking.
View SBI account statement without Internet / Offline SBI statement
In some cases, you don’t even have internet access to your phone but you wanted to view your account statement. THis can be done using SBI anywhere app.
SBI anywhere app have a feature of mPassbook. This passbook can be viewed offline when enabled.
The only thing required to view offline passbook is to you need to have sbi anywhere app installed already and you have synced you mpassbook when you had an internet connection. Only the last synced transaction can be viewed offline.
- Open the SBI anywhere app on your phone.
- On the bottom of the screen, click on More Option.
- Select mPassbook option from the list.
- If you have passcode already then enter user id and passcode and click on View.
- But if you are “new offline mPassbook user” then tap on First time user and enter your Internet banking User ID and 4 digit Password to view statement offline.
- Now select the account number you want to see the statement for.
- You can now see the SBI account statement without having internet.
Thats it, you can now view your sbi account statement without internet banking and even without having internet connection on mobile.
Read this also –