To register on SBI rewardz portal you must know the SBI customer ID and the last four digits of your registered mobile number with the bank. In this guide, we will know how to get SBI rewardz customer ID in step by step manner.
Requirements to get SBI rewardz customer ID
You can get your sbi rewardz customer ID from any of the below documents or from internet banking.
- Your SBI Passbook
- Welcome Letter
- SBI Internet Banking Username and password
- SBI Chequebook
How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID
We will see the method to get customer id for sbi rewardz registration –
1. Using Chequebook –
You can get the SBI customer ID on your checkbook first page.
2. Passbook –
On the first page of the passbook, you can get the CIF number /Customer ID of your SBI account.
3. Welcome Kit –
On the welcome kit letter, you will get the SBI customer ID printed on the front page along with the account number and name.
4. Get SBI rewardz Customer ID using Internet Banking –
If you don’t have a passbook, chequebook, or welcome kit with you, then you can use the internet banking facility to get the SBI CIF number.
- Open SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://retail.onlinesbi.com
- Then log in with your SBI username and password.
- Also, enter the OTP received on your phone to log in successfully.
- From the homepage, click on “View Nominee and PAN“.
- Now, you can view the CIF number /Customer ID which you can use to register on SBI Rewardz portal.
Must Read – How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
You can easily get SBI rewardz customer ID for registration purpose. In case you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- SBI Holiday List 2022
- How to change nominee in SBI online?
- [Quick Way] SBI account statement without Internet banking
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to unblock SBI ATM card Easily?
- SBI debit card tracking : How to get SBI ATM card status online?
- How to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format?[in 2 minutes only]