SBI provides many online services to its customers. Customers are also happy to have online services offered by the bank. Such offers save your time of actually going to the bank and standing in a queue. One such service is the Mini statement of your account. There are many ways you can see or download mini statement of state bank of India on your Phone. In this guide, I have explained how you can get a mini statement of state bank of India in detail and step by step manner.
Table of Contents
How to get mini statement of state bank of India?
There are various ways to get the recent transaction history of your account. Following are the methods through which you can do this job quickly.
- [A] Online Methods –
- SBI anywhere App
- SBIYono App
- Via Net Banking
- [B] Without the Internet Method –
- Missed call
- by sending SMS
- *99# Service
- [C] Offline Method –
- Via Passbook Printing
We will see each method in detail –
1) [Online] How to check mini statement in Yono SBI Lite App
- Download and install SBI anywhere App (now, Yono Lite) on your Phone.
- Follow this guide to activate SBI anywhere App using your internet banking user id and password.
- Once the registration process is completed, log in to the App and from the dashboard, click on the My Account section.
- Tap on the Mini statement option, and you can see the last ten transactions of your account.
2) [Online] How to check mini statement in SBI Yono App?
- Download and install the SBI Yono app.
- Follow the instructions to register in the App
- Now, login to the App and tap on Account section from the home screen.
- Tap on your desired account number to see the mini statement of your account.
3) [Online] Get SBI mini statement using Internet banking
- Open SBI online webpage on your Phone and log in with your user id and password.
- From the main page of your account, click on the “Click here for last ten transactions” option to get a mini statement.
4) [Without Internet] How to get SBI mini statement by giving a Missed call
- Open the dialer app from your Phone. ( Your mobile number should be registered with sbi bank)
- Now, dial this number and make the call – 9223866666
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- After some time, you will receive an SMS on your Phone with a mini statement of your account.
5) [Without Internet] SBI mini statement by sending SMS
- Open SMS application on your Phone (
- type this message and send it on 09223488888,
REG <space>Account Number.
- Once your mobile number gets registered, you can now send SMS for a mini statement of your account at any time.
- Type – MSTM and send it on 09223866666 to get the last five transaction details.
Also Read – How To Block SBI ATM Card? [within 1 minute]
6) [Without Internet] Get the last five transaction details by *99# Service
- Register for *99# service by following this guide –NUUP service registration.
- Once the registration is completed, dial *99# and wait for the reply.
- Now, from the main menu, select mini statement to view the last five transactions of your account.
7) [Offline] check Mini statement by going to nearby ATM
- Go to any SBI ATM near you and insert the atm card in the slot.
- Now, enter your PIN and then select the mini statement option.
- You can Print the mini statement if you want.
8) [Offline] Check mini statement by Printing Passbook through the passbook printing machine
- This is the oldest and most reliable method to get all transactions history of your account.
- Just go to a nearby bank and insert your passbook in the passbook printing machine.
- Your remaining transaction entries will be printed.
- If your nearby SBI bank doesn’t have a Passbook printing machine, then go to the counter and give the passbook to print your mini statement of state bank of India.
Also Read – How to change SBI ATM PIN online?
To get a mini statement of state bank of India, you can follow the above guidelines and quickly get your mini statement by various methods. There are eight methods explained in detail to get SBI mini statement online, offline, and from the Phone without internet.
- How to get SBI bank statement through Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transactions? : 3 Easy Ways
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How to Change registered Mobile Number In SBI?
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- What is State bank virtual card? How to create SBI virtual Card? in Just 1 minute