SBI provides affordable home loans to customers in India. You can avail SBI home loan by applying online from their website and tracking the status of your home loan. Once the home loan is approved, and EMIs are started, you can download the loan statement using online portal. In this guide, we will see step-by-step instructions on how to download SBI Home loan statement online using your phone or computer.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBI Home Loan statement online –
- SBI Internet Banking Username.
- SBI Internet banking Password. (You get the Username and password during Loan Approval Process. Or, if you have an SBI bank account, you can register for net banking online).
- SBI Registered Mobile Number must be with you.
- The mobile number should be active to receive OTP SMS sent by you.
How to download SBI Home loan Statement Online?
Please follow the steps exactly to get a home loan statement –
- Open the SBI home website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://homeloans.sbi/
- Click on the Login button from the main menu.
- Now, enter your Username and Password. Also, enter the Captcha code and click on Submit button.
- You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the ‘Account Statement‘ option from the left side menu.
- First, select the Account number from the list and select the Statement Period as –
- By Date – Enter From Date and To date.
- Last Six Months – You will get the previous 6-month Statement
- On the next section of the page, select options from –
- View – You can view the Statement online
- Download in MS Excel – You can download SBI home loan statement in MS Excel format.
- Download in PDF Format – You can download SBI home loan statement in PDF Format.
- Finally, click on the Go button to get the Statement.
- Based on your selection, the Statement will be available to you.
With these nine steps, you can quickly get the SBI home loan statement online.
Also Read – How to download SBI bank statement on mobile?
In this guide, we have seen easy steps to download sbi home loan statement online. If you have any questions/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?