SBI bank provides more convenient Internet and mobile banking facilities than any other bank in India. One such service is to download SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format. You can now download your account statement in pdf format on your mobile phone without going to the bank. This guide will show how to download SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format.
Table of Contents
What will you need to download SBI statement on Mobile?
- The mobile number registered in SBI bank should be present with you.
- The mobile number should have an active recharge plan to receive SMS.
- Internet connection on the phone (via SIM or WiFi) to download the App or Access the App.
- You should know the SBI Internet banking Username and Password to log in to the SBI mobile App.
- Your Email ID must be updated with your SBI account. Know- change email id in sbi account.
How to download SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format?
Two methods are available to download the SBI bank statement on a mobile phone. One method is the offline method, in which you don’t need an internet connection to get a PDF statement. The other method requires an internet connection to download statement on your Mobile in pdf format.
Method 1 – How to download SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format without the internet?
You only need the internet to download SBI Quick App. After that, the internet does not need to use the app.
- First of all, download SBI Quick on your mobile phone.
- Now, register on the app using your mobile number and OTP verification.
- Now, from the app’s main page, select the Account Services option.
- On the new screen, you can see the 6-month E-statement option. Here, select the SMS option in front of a statement.
- Enter your Account Number and Passcode to open the PDF statement.
- Once you click the SUBMIT button, you will receive your 6-month statement on the email id. You will also get an SMS regarding this.
- Login to your email id on your phone and download the SBI bank statement on your Mobile.
- Now, open the statement and enter the passcode you chose in step 5.
Must Read – How to reset SBI profile Password?
Method 2 – Download SBI bank statement on Mobile using Yono Lite App
You can use the Yono Lite App on your mobile phone to download the statement in pdf format.
- Download the Yono Lite app on your Mobile –
- Register using your internet banking username, password, and OTP verification.
- Once the registration is completed, create a six-digit MPIN for easy login.
- Log in to the app using MPIN.
- From the home screen, select the ‘My Accounts‘ option.
- Then select the ‘View/Download Statement‘ option from the menu.
- From the new screen, select the account number and then select your Statement’s start date and end date.
- Click on the Download button and allow the files access to save the file.
- The SBI statement is now downloaded on your Mobile. The password to open the statement is your 11-digit account number.
- Now, open the file using any PDF viewer on your phone and enter the password.
- You can see your SBI bank statement on Mobile in pdf format.
This way, you can quickly get your SBI statement online and offline without the internet.
Must Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
If you want to get just a mini statement, you can also get it by missed call or by sending an SMS.
You can get your SBI bank mini statement on Mobile in PDF format. You can do this without the internet on your phone and also with the internet on your Mobile phone. Without the internet, you will get your statement in your email. While using the internet, you will get the SBI bank statement on your phone directly. If you have any difficulty, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?