SBI home loan customers can now access their loan account online from SBI bank internet banking or Yono app. For ITR filling purpose many users want to download financial interest certificate for their home loan from SBI. You can now download SBI home loan certificate online using your phone/computer. This article will show SBI home loan interest certificate download in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirements for SBI home loan Interest certificate –
- SBI home loan Account number
- SBI Netbanking User ID and Password.
- The registered mobile number must be with you.
Once you have all the required details, let’s learn the full process.
Methods to download SBI home loan interest certificate –
There are two methods available to download your home loan interest certificate-
- Using Net Banking
- Using Yono App
- From branch
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – SBI home loan interest certificate download using SBI Internet Banking
Please follow these exact steps –
- Open SBI Net banking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Click on the LOGIN button.
- Enter Your USER ID and PASSWORD. Also, enter the captcha code.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- On the main page, from the main menu, click on “e-Services” option.
- Click on “My Certificates” option on the new page.
- Click on “Home Loan Int. Cert” option from the new page.
- On the next screen, select your Home Loan account number and then select ‘Duration‘ or ‘Financial Year‘ to download the certificate.
- Click on the “Download” button to save the PDF file on your computer/smartphone.
Also Read – How to download SBI Home loan statement online?
Method 2 – Download SBI home loan interest certificate yono App
Follow these exact steps –
- Open Yono App on your smartphone.
Download SBI Yono App for Android
Download SB Yono App for iOS
- Enter the PIN for Yono App and log in to the app.
- Tap on “Loans” option from the Homepage.
- On the new screen, under the “My Borrowings” tab, select your home loan account number.
- Tap on “Download Interest Certificate” option from the page.
- Now, you can select the financial year to download the certificate.
Also Read – How to get Interest Certificate for SBI Account?
Method 3 – Get your SBI Home Loan Interest certificate from Branch.
You can also visit the branch and ask for an Interest certificate for your home loan. Fill up the request form and submit it to home loan counter. You will receive the interest certificate within a few minutes.
Also Read – SBI Account Statement Online Download
This guide shows three easy methods for how to download home loan interest certificate from sbi . If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to get SBI bank statement through Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is my SBI statement PDF Password? get SBI statement Password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- SBI Bank statement PDF download without net banking - 3 Easy Methods