Do you have a beneficiary account added to the list that you added just for one time, and you will not send money to this account next time? If yes, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see how to delete beneficiary in SBI in a step-by-step manner.
Table of Contents
Why you may want to delete beneficiary in SBI?
If you have a beneficiary that you have added for just a one-time transfer and you won’t be using it in the future, then you must delete it. The reason to delete such un-used beneficiaries is to
- Minimize the loss which may happen if you transfer the money mistakenly to the wrong account.
- Removing unused beneficiaries helps you to identify frequently used beneficiaries quickly.
How to delete beneficiary in SBI? – Step by Step guide.
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Log in with your netbanking username and password. If you forgot the password, then read our guide on how to get SBI online banking username and password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the “Funds Transfer” option from the main menu.
- Now, click on the “Add & manage Beneficiary” option.
- On the new page, you have to enter the SBi profile password. Know how to get an SBI profile password?
- Click on the type of beneficiary bank account, ie. SBI bank OR Other Bank account.
- Now, click on the View DELETE tab from the screen and select the beneficiary that you want to delete.
- On the same page, click on Show details and then scroll below.
- On the bottom, you can find the “Delete” button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the beneficiary in SBI.
- After you click on the OK button, the beneficiary will be deleted.
Also Read – How to get SBI passbook online
How to transfer money without adding beneficiary?
If you don’t want to add a beneficiary and still want to send money to your account, then you can do this via SBI Quick Transfer.
You can read a detailed guide on how to transfer money without adding beneficiary in SBI?
You can also use mCash, and UPI options to send the money quickly.
Also Read – How to get interest certificate from SBI
If you want to delete the unused beneficiary from sbi netbanking, then you can do it online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- How to transfer sbi account to another branch online/offline
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI? 6 Easy Ways to transfer money through Yono.
- How to get sbi online banking username and password in 10 minutes