Every online transaction for the SBI credit card requires OTP to complete the transaction. IF you have changed your primary mobile number, then you need to update your mobile number on a priority basis. SBI provides the facility of SBI credit card mobile number change online. In this guide, we will see how to Update mobile number in SBI credit card in detail and step by step manner.
Things required for SBI credit card mobile number change
- You must have your old number with you. If you don’t have your old mobile number, then you cannot do this process online.
- Your SBI card should be activated. Know how to Activate the SBI credit card online.
- You should know SBI card USer ID and password to log into App or website. If you forgot your user id reset it from here. If you forgot password then reset it from here.
Step by step procedure for SBI credit card mobile number change
You can change your mobile number via both mobile App and website. In this guide, we will see the Mobile App method while both the methods are almost similar.
Step1: Download the SBI card App on your smartphone and login with your username and password.
Step2: Now, click on the Profile option from the left swipe menu.
Step3: From the menu, click on the Edit icon in front of the mobile number.
Step4: Now, enter your NEW mobile number here and click on the GENERATE OTP button.
Step5: You will receive an OTP on your currently registered mobile number. (And NOT on new mobile number. SO you should have an old mobile number with you)
Step6: Enter this OTP in the given field and click on the CONFIRM button.
Step7: On the new popup, you will be notified that your SBI credit card mobile number change request is received, and you will be contacted by the executive to confirm your choice.
Step8: once you get the call, confirm the same, and your NEW mobile number will be updated into the system.
This how in easy steps, SBI credit card mobile number change online process is completed.
We have seen how to update the mobile number in the SBI credit card. If you have any dought regarding any step in this guide, feel free to comment below in the comment section.
- How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI?
- How to track SBI credit card application status within 1 minute
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card
- How to download SBI credit card statement without login
- [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes