SBI Card provides a wide range of Credit Card to the customers of India and NRI. SBI also provides the most rewarding credit cards, such as Simply Click, and Elite Card variants. If you have applied for an SBI card through a branch or via an online portal, you can track the application status online on your phone. In this guide, we will see a step-by-step procedure on how to track sbi credit card application status online using your phone.
Table of Contents
Things required to track SBI credit card application status
- SBI Credit Card Application Reference Number – You can get the Application Reference number received via SMS or Email.
- Mobile Number – The mobile number given at the time of application must be with you to track sbi credit card application status.
Must Read – How to apply for SBI credit card online
How to track SBI credit card application status online?
- Open the SBI credit card online portal on your phone using this link – https://www.sbicard.com/
- Once the page is loaded, find the Track Application section on the page and click on “Check the status of your application” if you already have an Application Number.
- If you don’t have an Application Reference Number, click on the “Retrieve Application” option and enter your First name and Mobile Number. Once you click on the “Track” button, you will get the Application Number.
- Enter this Application Number on the screen and click on the TRACK button.
- On the next page, enter the OTP which is received on your mobile number.
- On the next screen, you can now view the status of SBI credit card.
How to track SBI credit card application status via SMS?
- When you apply for an SBI card, the bank will send you the Application Number OR Reference Number on your mobile number and Email ID.
- On the SMS, the bank provides you the link to track the application status.
- Click on this link and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- After successful verification of the OTP, you can view the status of the SBI credit card application.
You can check the status of the SBI credit card using your mobile number. In this guide, we have seen two easy methods to check SBI credit card application status within a minute. In case you have any doubts/queries, please write to us in the comment section below.
- SBI credit card password reset in just 2 minutes
- How to activate SBI credit card for online transactions?
- How to activate international transaction on SBI Credit card? [In 1 minute]
- SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
- How to fix SBI credit card username forgot? [Easily within 2 minutes]
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card?