How to activate international transaction on SBI Credit card? [In 1 minute]
SBI credit card, also known as SBI card, provides International transactions on various credit cards. If you have an SBI credit card and want to activate international transactions, then this guide may be helpful for you. In this guide, I have explained how to activate international transaction on SBI credit card. By reading this guide, you will be able to use SBI credit card international.
Table of Contents
Things required to enable International Transaction on SBI card
- You should already have received your card, and available with you.
- SBI card should be activated before performing the following steps. Read how to activate SBI credit card.
ALSO READ – How to download SBI credit card statement without login?
How to activate international transaction on SBI credit card?
There are two methods to enable international transactions on SBI credit card –
- Using SBI Card Website
- Using SBI Card App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to activate international transactions on SBI credit card using the Website?
Follow these simple steps to activate your card –
- Open sbicard.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter your user id and password to log in to your dashboard.
- From the main screen, click on the ‘Services‘ option to expand the menu.
- From the services menu, click on Activate international usage option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card number and then click on Activate Option.
- On the same screen, read the terms and conditions and agree and tick the mark before the t&c statement.
- Click on Submit button to send the request for SBI card international transaction activation.
- On the new screen, you can now see the Application successfully submitted message on the screen. A service request number is also provided; you can note it down for your reference.
- Within a few hours, international transactions for SBI credit card will be activated. You can check the status of your request status by going to Services –> Track Service request from the left side menu.
Also Read – What is my SBI credit card statement password?
Method 2 – How to activate international transactions on sbi credit card from SBI Card App?
- Install the SBI Credit card app on your smartphone.
- Login with your login details on the app.
- Now, tap the Menu icon at the top left of the app main screen.
- Then select the ‘Manage Card Usage‘ option from the menu.
- Now, select the ‘International Transactions‘ option from the page.
- Then enable ‘Online transactions‘ and other relevant options as per your need and then tap on APPLY button at the bottom.
- You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the page and tap on SUBMIT button.
Done! Your settings are now saved; you can use your SBI credit card for online transactions.
This guide lets you know how to activate international transactions on SBI Credit card using two different methods. If you have any doubt about your SBI card, feel free to comment below in a comment.
- How to activate SBI credit card for online transactions?
- SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
- How to fix SBI credit card username forgot? [Easily within 2 minutes]
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card?
- How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI Debit and credit card in 5 minutes
Enabled my international transactions while in India, But the card is not working overseas.
Also Since I didn’t enable the roaming in my registered number with SBI, unable to get OTP too.
How can SBI help me to resolve it?
Sbi visa card not working on international online tx even when the option is active.. not sure about the new mandate.. but it sucks
No fee for activating international transactions
After I activate my SBI card for international usage, will there be any annual fee apart from the fee per transaction? Thanks.
Is there any confirmation msg come form SBI for international transaction to the registered mobile number?
I have a visa card but I cannot make international transactions, what do I do?
my card website doesn’t show the option of “activate international usage”
how to proceed to have intl option?
I wanted to do an international transaction. Then I used my credit card, that is when I got the message that my card isn’t activated for international usage. Then with the help of this article, I started doing the procedure mentioned above but when I clicked on the services, it didn’t show me the option “activate international usage”, what do I do now? please help me out.
This is so wonderful post for me. I also want to activate international transaction on my sbi credit card and suddenly I reach your article which is become great and helpful for me to learn all the step by step information. Thanks.. It works really well for me.
If the card does not support international transactions, you cannot use it for the same. You can to use a different card or get order new card variant which support this facility.
If my card doesn’t support international transaction then how to convert it for that purpose? Pls guide
Then your card does not support international transactions.
In services I did not get option activate international usage.
Thanks for sharing this step by step process! Very helpful to new users like me!
If your Card is Rupay Card then international transactions are not supported.
I want to activate my SBI credit card for international usage but i am not getting this option in services.
Please tell me what is the problem.
Hi, please log in to the SBI car app and activate international usage
As per RBI mandate, International – POS, Online and ATM usage on your SBI Credit Card ending 3003, has been deactivated. To activate, SMS INTL 3003 to 5676791.
pl help to active ….
How long does it take for the card to activate?
I did the activation through the SMS procedure.
Hi, what type of error you are getting?
HELLO M TRYING TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM INTERNATIONAL TRANSATION BUT IT IS GETTING PROBLEM HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS