SBI credit card, also known as SBI card, provides International transactions on various credit cards. If you have an SBI credit card and want to activate international transactions, then this guide may be helpful for you. In this guide, I have explained how to activate international transaction on SBI credit card. By reading this guide, you will be able to use SBI credit card international.
Table of Contents
Things required to enable International Transaction on SBI card
- You should already have received your card, and available with you.
- SBI card should be activated before performing the following steps. Read how to activate SBI credit card.
How to activate international transaction on SBI credit card?
There are two methods to enable international transactions on SBI credit card –
- Using SBI Card Website
- Using SBI Card App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to activate international transaction on sbi credit card using the Website?
Follow these simple steps to activate your card –
- Open sbicard.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter your user id and password to log in to your dashboard.
- From the main screen, click on the ‘Services‘ option to expand the menu.
- From the services menu, click on Activate international usage option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card number and then click on Activate Option.
- On the same screen, read the terms and conditions and agree and tick the mark before the t&c statement.
- Click on Submit button to send the request for SBI card international transaction activation.
- On the new screen, you can now see the Application successfully submitted message on the screen. A service request number is also provided; you can note it down for your reference.
- Within a few hours, international transactions for SBI credit card will be activated. You can check the status of your request status by going to Services –> Track Service request from the left side menu.
Method 2 – How to activate international transaction on sbi credit card from SBI Card App?
- Install the SBI Credit card app on your smartphone.
- Login with your login details on the app.
- Now, tap on the menu icon at the top left of the app main screen.
- Then select the ‘Manage Card Usage‘ option from the menu.
- Now, select the ‘International Transactions‘ option from the page.
- Then enable ‘Online transactions‘ and other relevant options as per your need and then tap on APPLY button at the bottom.
- You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the page and tap on SUBMIT button.
Done! Your settings are now saved; you can now use your SBI credit card for online transactions.
This guide lets you know how to activate international transaction on SBI Credit card by using two different methods. If you have any doubt about your SBI card, feel free to comment below in a comment.
- How to track SBI card dispatch details
- SBI credit card limit increase tricks and tips
- SBI Credit card activation and set PIN within 5 minutes
- How to do SBI credit card mobile number change? [With or without old number]
- How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI?
- How to track SBI credit card application status within 1 minute