What is my SBI credit card statement password? [Know in 1 Minute]
State bank of India provides a wide range of credit cards for its customers. If you have an SBI credit card, then this article is very important for you. SBI sends a credit card to over Email every month after the bill is generated. The SBI card statement is password protect, and you must know a password to open the E-statement password. In this guide, we will see what is my SBI credit card statement password and how to download sbi statement the password for the old SBI card E-statement.
Table of Contents
What is my SBI credit card statement password?
There is a specific set of format to open the SBI Card statement PDF file. You need to enter this format correctly to get your password.
However, SBI updates this format from time to time, and the same is mentioned in the Email you received with the monthly statement attachment.
The latest Format for SBI credit card statement password is mentioned below –
The first eight characters of the password are your date of birth in DDMMYYYY, and the last Four characters are your SBI card’s last four numbers.
E.g., If your date of birth is 1st May 1980, and the last four digits of your SBI credit card is 1234, then your SBI credit card statement password is 010519801234.
How to open an old SBI card statement?
SBI’s previous format of password is as follows –
The password to open SBI card statement PDF is a 16 digit primary card number.
Must Read – SBI credit card new PIN generation in 2 Minutes
How to download SBI credit card statement?
You can download any previous credit card statement from the SBI card website and SBI Card App.
PDF file downloaded from SBI card App doesn’t require any password, and you can open it directly on your phone.
Also, PDF E-statement downloaded from the SBI card website doesn’t require any password to open. Read this guide and follow the exact steps – How to download SBI credit card statement.
Must Read – [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
Safety precautions to be taken while getting your SBI credit card statement password –
- Do not share your statement with anyone. You can remove the password from the statement and share it with someone. Read how to remove password from pdf statement.
- Always download your statement from SBI card official website and app. Do not open any suspicious mail asking you to download the statement. SBI never ask you to download statement.
- Do not share OTP, CVV, or any card details if someone calls you or if you receive any message asking for such details.
You must know the SBI credit card statement password to open the E-statement. In this guide, we have seen the password format which SBI has set. To open the old statements, you will need an old password format, which we also discussed in this article. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below. Always happy to help.
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- [3 Easy ways] How to enable international transaction on SBI debit card?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transactions? : 3 Easy Ways
- Forgot SBI internet banking username: How to reset SBI Internet Banking Username in 1 minute
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
I have forgotten my sbi card password.It is difficult for me to know my credit balance
Please forward me the credit card (sBI BPCL) statement for May 21 .
I have forgotten the password ofsbicard statement.