State bank of India provides a wide range of credit cards for its customers. If you have an SBI credit card then this article is very important for you. SBI sends a credit card to over Email every month after the bill is generated. The SBI card statement is password protect and you must know a password to open the E-statement password. In this guide, we will see what is my SBI credit card statement password and how to open old SBI card E-statement.
What is my SBI credit card statement password?
There is a specific set of format to open the SBI Card statement PDF file. You need to enter this format correctly to get your password.
However, SBI updates this format from time to time and the same is mentioned in the Email you received with the monthly statement attachment.
Latest Format for SBI credit card statement password is mentioned below –
The first eight characters of the password are your date of birth in DDMMYYYY and the last Four characters are your SBI card last four numbers.
For eg., If your date of birth is 1st May 1980, and the last four digits of your SBI credit card is 1234 then the password to open SBI card E-statement password is 010519801234.
How to open old SBI card statement
SBI’s previous format of password is as follows –
The password to open SBI card statement PDF is 16 digit primary card number.
Must Read – SBI credit card new PIN generation in 2 Minutes
How to download SBI credit card statement
PDF file downloaded from SBI card App doesn’t require any password and you can open it directly on your phone.
Also, PDF E-statement downloaded from SBi card website doesn’t require any password to open.
Must Read – [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
Safety precautions to be taken while getting your SBI credit card statement password
- Do not share your statement to anyone. You can remove the password from the statement and then share it to someone. Read how to remove password from pdf statement.
- Always download your statement from SBI card official website and app. Do not open any suspicious mail asking you to download the statement. SBI never ask you to download statement.
- Do not share OTP, CVV or any card details if someone calls you or if you receive any message asking such details.
You must know the SBI credit card statement password to open the E-statement. In this guide, we have seen the password format which SBI has set. To open the old statements, you will need an old format of a password which we also discussed in this article. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below. Always happy to help ?.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card