SBI credit card provides various online services through its App and website for easy access to all their customers. The SBI Bank customers can now activate their SBI credit card online and generate PIN from the website or App. In this guide, we will see, SBI Credit card new PIN generation process in a step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBI credit card PIN generation
- You must have your SBI credit card with you to enter card number and CVV while generating a PIN
- Date of Birth of Card Holder is a must.
- The mobile number which is registered with bank to receive verification OTP via SMS.
- Internet connection on Mobile/computer to access the SBI card website OR SBI card App on Mobile.
Step by step guide for SBI credit card PIN generation online
There are two methods to generate PIN online –
- Through SBI card website
- Through SBI card App
We will see each method in detail. You can use any method to generate the PIN.
Method 1 – SBI credit card PIN generation online using SBI website
- On your browser, open SBI credit card website – sbicard.com
- From the homepage, click on the Register Now option.
- On the new page, enter your SBI Credit card Number and CVV correctly.
- On the same page, select your date of Birth from the drop-down list menu. Once done, click on Proceed Button.
- After successful verification, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on the Proceed button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now set the UserID and password of your choice. Enter the password twice to make sure you entered it correctly.
- Your SBI credit card activation is done, and the same message will be displayed on the new page.
- Now, click on the Login Now button and enter your user ID and password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the My accounts from the left menu.
- From the sub-menu, now select the Manage PIN option.
- From the next screen, select your card and click on the Generate OTP option.
- Now, Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and enter the four Digit card PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the Card PIN and then click on the Submit button.
- Your SBI credit card new PIN generation is now done and the same message is displayed on the screen.
Method 2 – SBI Credit card PIN generation through SBI card App
Follow these steps to generate PIN using mobile App –
- First of all, download the SBI credit card app on your smartphone.
Download SBI card App for Android
Download SBI card App for iOS
- Open the App and allow the permission requested by the App.
- Now, select the Register Now button and enter your credit card number and CVV.
- Enter your Date of Birth and then click on the Submit button.
- Now, on the next screen, enter the OTP received on your mobile and then click on the Proceed button.
- Enter the Username and Password for your SBI credit card activation.
- Once the registration is successful, Login to your account and click on Services option from the left side menu.
- On the next screen, select the Manage card PIN option.
- Now, select your credit card and then click on the Generate OTP button.
- enter the OTP you received on your mobile and then enter the four-digit credit card PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the PIN and then tap on the Submit button to set the PIN.
Your SBI credit card new PIN generation process is now complete.
Also Read – SBI cheque book request online in 5 minutes
You can now set SBI credit card PIN generation online from your computer/phone. We have seen how to get your PIN from SBI website and SBI card mobile App. If you have any query regarding this guide, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- SBI Credit card activation and set PIN within 5 minutes
- How to track SBI card dispatch details within 1 minute
- How to track SBI credit card application status? [In just 1 minute]
- SBI credit card limit increase tricks and tips
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
- SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
- How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI Debit and credit card in 5 minutes