Many banks in India offer reward points when you transact using your Debit or Credit card. SBI also provides SBI reward points to all their debit or credit cardholders. Each transaction can earn you some points which can be used to shopping or redeem other services. In this article, I have explained how to redeem SBI reward points of your Debit and Credit Card.
Ways to redeem SBI reward points
There are different ways to redeem points accumulated in your SBI debit or Credit card.
We will see two ways to redeem the SBI debit card reward point. And one way to redeem the Credit card reward point.
How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI debit card
There are two methods to do this. The first method is handy, and you can use these points for your day to day needs, like recharge, bill payment, etc.
Method 1 – Redeem via Mobikwik App
This method is straightforward and easy to redeem your SBI reward points and convert them into Mobikwik wallet money.
- Step1: Install the Mobikwik wallet and login with your mobile number.
- Step2: Tap on the Offers option at the bottom.
- Step3: Now find the Loyalty Redemption section and tap on Redeem Max Get More Points option.;
- Step4: You can now enter your card details to check reward points and redeem them.
- Step5: Enter the card number and mobile registered with the bank to add your card.
- Step6: Once the card is added, tap on the card and enter how much amount you want to redeem( 4 reward points = 1 Rs.) and tap on the Redeem amount option.
- Step7: Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and tap on the Verify button.
- Step8: SBI reward points are now converted into a Mobikwik wallet.
- Step9: You can use this wallet to avail of many different services like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Credit card bill payment, Train ticket booking, electricity bill payment, etc.
2) Redeem Via official Website
You can register on the “SBI rewards” official website to see the reward points, and various redeem options.
- Step1: Open https://rewardz.sbi on your computer/smartphone.
- Step2: Click on the Register option if you don’t have the account. Else you can log in with your user id and password.
- Step3: You can register with your debit card number or SBI CIF number. The most preferred method is the CIF number.
- Step4: Once you enter the customer ID (CIF), click on the GO button.
- Step5: Now you will get OTP on your mobile number and email address. Enter this OTP on the new page displayed on the screen.
- Step6: On the next page, enter your desired user id and password for login.
- Step7: You can now login to the SBI Rewardz website using user id and password.
- Step8: On the main dashboard page, you can see various options to redeem the points.
- Step9: As per your choice, you can redeem your points by following the instructions on the screen.
Most popular redeem deals are –
Recharge your Phone, Redeem for Amazon gift voucher.
How to redeem SBI reward points in SBI Credit card
If you have an SBI credit card, then you can also earn reward points by using the card for online transactions. To check and redeem the SBI reward points, you can visit the SBI credit card website.
- Step1: Open sbicard.com on your phone/computer.
- Step2: Login with your user id and password. If you haven’t registered for the SBI card website, then follow this guide to know how to activate the sbi card and set user id and password.
- Step3: On the main dashboard page, click on the Rewards option and then click on the Reward summary option to see the total points collected.
- Step4: You can now click on Redeem reward to see the various redeem deals and select your chosen deal.
In this way, you can quickly redeem reward points in SBI credit card
In this guide of “How to redeem SBI reward points,” we have seen the redemption of sbi debit and credit card reward points using different methods. This article also explains how to check reward points in your debit and credit card. In case you have any queries related to this article, you can write your question in the comment section below.
- How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI?
- How to track SBI credit card application status within 1 minute
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card
- How to download SBI credit card statement without login
- How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
- [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
- [Quick way] SBI credit card mobile number change