State bank of India has a mobile banking app known as You Only Need One (YONO) which provides almost every digital Banking feature that you can avail yourself through internet banking or by visiting a bank branch. With Yono, you can transfer money using NEFT/IMPS and even with UPI. In this guide, we will see how much money we can transfer from Yono SBI App.
Things required to transfer money using Yono SBI App
- SBI Internet Banking Username and password.
- The registered mobile number must be with you and active to receive OTP via SMS.
- Beneficiary Account Number, IFSC code, and mobile number.
- Beneficiary UPI ID (for UPI transfer)
- beneficiary MMID to transfer using Mobile+MMID method.
How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI?
Using Yono App, you can transfer money via various modes of payment. We will see each method and its total allowable transfer limit-
A) Using NEFT – Yono App NEFT mode is limit to 10 Lakh in 24 hrs.
B) Using IMPS – up to 2 lakh
C) Using RTGS – 2 lakh to 10 lakh
D) Quick Transfer IMPS – Maximum 25, 000
E) mCash – 1101 per transaction, 2202 in a day, and 5101 in a month. Charges, Rs. 2.5 + taxes per transaction
F) UPI – 1 lakh per transaction per day
Here is the table for each transaction mode, its transfer limit, and other features –
How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI? –
|Mode||Transfer Limit||Require to add a beneficiary?||Charges|
|NEFT||Rs. 10 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|IMPS||Rs. 2 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|RTGS||Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|Quick Transfer||Rs. 25,000 per transaction||No||Nil|
|SBI mCash||Rs. 1,101 per transaction, Rs. 2,202 in a day, and Rs. 5,101 in a month||No||Rs. 2.5 + tax per transaction|
|UPI||Rs. 1 Lakh per transaction per day||No||Nil|
So if you want to transfer the maximum amount of money in a day –
Use NEFT + RTGS + IMPS + UPI + Quick Transfer + mCash = 10 lakh + 10 Lakh + 2 Lakh + 1 Lakh + Rs. 25,000 + Rs. 2,202 = 23,27,202 Rs.
? “The maximum money we can transfer from Yono SBI is Twenty Three Lakh Twenty Seven Thousand Two Hundred and Two Rupees in a Single Day”
How to transfer money from Yono SBI App
Now that you know how much money we can transfer using the Yono SBI app, know how to transfer the money using various payment modes given in the above table –
- NEFT/IMPS/RTGS – Login to Yono SBI App and add a beneficiary to use this feature. After adding a beneficiary, select NEFT/IMPS option and enter the account details.
- SBI Quick Transfer – This method doesn’t require you to add a beneficiary and wait for its activation. Read a detailed guide on how to transfer money using SBI Quick Transfer mode.
- mCash – This mode also doesn’t require beneficiary addition. Read the detailed step-by-step guide on how to send money using the SBI mCash feature.
- UPI – Use any UPI App (such as GPay) to send the money without knowing account details. You can also use the SBI Yono UPI feature to transfer money.
We have seen the maximum money that we can transfer from Yono SBI app within a day. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card