SBI customers can download the account statement via various methods. But the account statement you receive is password protected and you need to enter the password every time to view the account statement. SBI bank set the specific format to open the account statement which consists of a combination of your personal data like mobile number, date of birth, account number, card number, etc. In this guide, we will see what is password for SBI statement and how to remember the password correctly. We will also see how to remove the password from pdf file so that you can open the account statement without password anytime.
Things required to know the password of your SBI account statement
- You should have the PDF file downloaded and saved in your computer/mobile over mail.
- Account number of your SBI account.
- Registered mobile number in SBI Bank.
What is Password for SBI statement?
SBI has set a format to set a unique password for the bank account statement. The format is as follows-
First five characters are the last five digits of the registered mobile number. The last six characters of the password are Date of Birth in DDMMYY.
For e.g – If your registered mobile number 9012345678 and date of birth is 01 May 1990, then the password for SBI statement is 4567801051990
You can enter this combination to view the e-statement and then print the PDF file.
However, it becomes very difficult to remember the password of different statement passwords. To overcome this situation, its better to remove the password from the pdf statement.
We have a detailed guide regarding pdf password removal. Read from the below link –
Different ways to download SBI account statement
There are various methods to download the account statement for your SBI account.
- Via Internet Banking – Login with User and password in SBI Internet banking website and you can download Account statement for your selected time duration.
- Via SBI Yono Lite App – Download SBI Yono Lite App for your smartphone to download account statement in PDF file.
- Via SBI Yono App – Download SBI Yono App for your smartphone to download account statement in PDF file.
- Via SBI Quick App – Via SBI Quick App you can download SBI account statement without login.
In this guide, we have seen what is password for SBI statement. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.