SBI Internet banking facility provides digital banking services to all its customers. Using SBI Internet banking facility, you can easily manage your account, download statement, transfer money, update KYC, etc. For some service, you need a full transaction rights. You can request to enable transaction rights in SBI online.
What is full transaction rights in SBI?
To get full access to SBI net banking services you need to have full transaction rights access. For a “limited access rights” account, you cannot do a fund transfer or add a beneficiary.
For the “View-Only rights” account, you can only view the balance or statements and you cannot add beneficiary, cannot perform fund transfer, add beneficiary, etc., cannot add/edit KYC details.
Things requirements to enable transactions rights in SBI online
- SBI net banking Username – You must know the username of your SBI netbanking account. You can Recover sbi Username if you forgot.
- SBI Net banking Password – You must know the password of your SBI netbanking. You can Reset SBI netbanking password if you forgot.
- Registered mobile number – The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you and should be active to receive OTP over SMS.
How to enable Transaction rights in SBI online
Follow these simple steps to enable your full access rights –
- Open SBI Internet Banking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://retail.onlinesbi.com/
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your Username and password. Also, enter the correct captcha code and then click on the Login button.
- You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on Login button.
- Once you log in to your account, from homepage, click on “Request & Enquiries” option from the main menu.
- From the new page, select “Upgrade/Downgrade access level“.
- Under “Upgrade access Level” tab, select your account number and from the drop-down menu, select “Full transactions Only” option.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on SUBMIT button.
Your request to enable transaction rights in SBI online is now submitted. The request will be processed within 24 hours.
How to enable transaction rights in SBI without internet banking
If you don’t have internet banking access or a registered mobile number is not accessible, you can submit an application to the SBI branch to enable transaction rights for your account.
- Go to the SBI bank branch where your account is opened.
- Ask for the “transaction rights” application form.
- Fill up the form by entering the required details.
- Right Tick mark in front of the “Full transaction Rights” option in the form.
- Do sign the form using your registered signature.
- Submit the form to the respective bank executive.
Your request to enable full transaction rights in sbi will be processed within 2 working days.
Also Read – How to schedule fund transfer in SBI?
You can easily enable transaction rights in SBI online. If you don’t have internet banking rights, you can submit the form to the bank branch to activate transaction rights in SBI. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card
- How to schedule fund transfer in SBI?