How to transfer money from one account to another in SBI? [2 minutes process]
Gone are the days when you have to stand in the queue and wait for your turn to deposit the money in your bank. #DigitalIndia campaign in India has made many improvements in the banking sector. You can now deposit the cash using an ATM. Also, If you have two accounts in SBI, you can transfer the balance from one account to another online. In this guide, I have explained how to transfer money from one account to another in SBI in step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBI Money transfer from one account to another –
- SBI Internet Banking Username
- SBI Internet banking password
- SBI Yono Lite App must be installed on your phone.
Guide on how to transfer money from one account to another in SBI?
This task can be performed online by various methods. We will see some of the methods in detail. You can follow any methods to transfer the amount to another account.
- Using Internet Banking
- Without Adding beneficiary
- Using SBI Yono Lite App
- Using UPI App on Smartphone
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to transfer money from one account to another in SBI using Internet banking?
- Open the Onlinesbi.com on your phone/computer and log in with a username and password.
- Click on the ‘Payment/Transfers‘ tab from the top horizontal menu.
- In the sub-menu, click on the ‘Funds transfer(Own SBI A/C)‘ option.
- Now select another account mapped under your INB login.
- Enter the amount to be transferred to the new account.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Your amount is now transferred to another account successfully.
Also read – SBI debit card online apply detailed procedure
Method 2 – How to transfer money from one account to another in SBI without adding a beneficiary?
You can also do this using internet banking.
- Login into an SBI internet banking website
- Click on the Payment transfer option.
- Under Funds Transfer, click on Quick Transfer (Without Adding Beneficiary) option.
- Now, enter your other SBI account number, Beneficiary name, etc.
- Finally, enter the option, amount, and purpose of the money transfer.
- Tick on “I agree to the t&c” and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Method 3 – How to transfer money from one account to another in SBI using SBI Yono Lite App?
If you don’t have access to a computer, you can transfer money from one account to another using an SBI anywhere mobile app. First, you have to register for the sbi mobile banking app and then follow these steps –
- open the app and log in with your internet banking id and password.
- Tap on the ‘Funds transfer‘ option.
- Now, click on the self-accounts option and click on the ‘select your other bank account‘ option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and click on Submit.
- On the next screen, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Your amount will transfer within a few hours. Check another SBI account balance using the same sbi Yono Lite app.
Method 4 – How to transfer money from one account to another in SBI using Any UPI app?
This is a very simple and reliable method to transfer money anywhere/anytime. You can use popular apps like PhonePe, GPay, Paytm, Freecharge, etc.
- Install any UPI app on your account. In this guide, we will use the Google Pay app.
- Register for the app and add your first SBI account to it.
- Now click on your name on top and then tap on add another account.
- Now, enter your other SBI account number and debit card details.
- GPay will automatically verify your mobile number, and another account will be verified.
- Now go to the New tab and tap on the ‘Bank transfer‘ option.
- Enter the account number and IFSC code of your other account with SBI.
- Now, Enter the amount and click on the submit. Enter the UPI passcode and verify the transaction
Done, you have transferred the amount from one account to another in SBI.
Read This also – How to Link PAN card to SBI Account online
This guide is about how to transfer money from one account to another in SBI in four different ways. Hope you this guide is helpful and you have successfully transferred the amount from your one SBI account to another. If you have any queries or questions, comment down below in the comment section.
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- [3 Easy ways] How to enable international transaction on SBI debit card?