If you are a user of SBI, then you may know that SBI offers many banking facilities. You can also change your registered mobile number in SBI. Don’t know how? Don’t worry, In this post, I am going to share the process on How To Change Registered Mobile Number In SBI.
You can easily change your registered mobile number by going to the bank and filling up a form. But no one likes to go to the bank and face problems. So online is the best way to change the registered mobile number in SBI.
Previously SBI didn’t have these services to change registered mobile number online. But now you can easily change your registered mobile number online.
How To Change Registered Mobile Number In SBI?
Net Banking is the best way to change registered mobile number. If you are an existing user of SBI Net Banking facility, then you can easily do so.
Just follow the below steps to do so.
You can change your registered mobile number in 3 easy ways –
- Through OTP
- Through IRATA [Internet Banking Request Approval Through ATM]
- Through the Contact Center
1. How to change mobile number in sbi through SMS
You can easily change your registered mobile number by verifying OTP. You need the old registered mobile number and the new one. If you have both follow the below steps-
- First of all, go to this link – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Log in with your credentials.
- After you have moved into the dashboard, go to your profile.
- Then go to personal details/mobile section.
- Use your profile password to authenticate.
- You will get change mobile number option there.
- Choose the option change mobile number through OTP.
- Click on proceed.
- Enter the new mobile number and re-type the number.
- Now, select the verification method as OTP on both mobile numbers.
- Select your account and click on proceed.
- Choose ATM Card and again click on proceed.
- Now fill your card details [Card number, expiry date, cardholder name, ATM Pin] and fill the captcha. Then click on proceed.
- You will be able to see one notification on the next screen to confirm 1 Rs. transaction. After you click on the Pay button, your transaction will be confirmed and OTP and reference number sent to both mobile numbers.
- Now, you have to send SMS from both the mobile numbers to confirm mobile number change request.
ACTIVATE <8 digit OTP value> <13 digit reference number> to 567676
E.g. ACTIVATE 12345678 UM12051500123
You have successfully completed the process to change the mobile number, and you will be able to see the status on your profile section.
B. How to change registered mobile number in sbi using atm
Another easy process to change registered mobile number is through ATM. This process is almost the same as the first one.
- From the method A, follow the same instructions from step 1 to step 9.
- Now choose the IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM and click on proceed.
- Choose your account and card.
- On the next screen, enter your card details [Card number, Expiry Date, ATM PIN and Card Holder Name]. Fill the captcha. And click on proceed.
- SBI’s payment gateway will be displayed, and you will receive a message on your screen informing that your request is successful.
- Now, on new mobile number, you will receive 10 digit IRATA reference number.
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM and insert your card and select Services Option.
- Now enter your ATM PIN and select Others option and then select Internet Banking Request Approval option.
- Now, enter the IRATA 10 digit reference number using ATM keypad.
Your new mobile number is now verified, and the message will be sent to you on your new mobile number.
C. How To Change Registered Mobile Number In SBI Through Contact Center
Another easy and last process to change registered mobile is through the contact centre. This process is also almost the same as the other two.
- First of all, go to – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Then log in with your credentials.
- Go to your profile section.
- Then go to personal details and mobile section.
- Authenticate using your profile password.
- Now choose the contact centre option to change the registered mobile number. Then click on proceed.
- Choose your account and card.
- Enter your new mobile number and confirm the mobile number again.
- On the next screen, enter your card details.
- Click on verify and pay.
- SBI’s payment gateway will be opened, and you will receive one confirmation message on your screen.
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number mentioning your reference number.
- A customer care executive will call you within three days and will ask you to verify your identity.
- After the successful validation of your identity, your new mobile number will be registered, and you will also receive a confirmation message.
By following the above steps, you can easily change your registered mobile number. I mentioned three ways to do so. Choose the one which is more comfortable for you.
In this post How To Change Registered Mobile Number In SBI, we have seen three easy ways to make the task easier for you. If you have any doubt/problem regarding this process, then feel fre to write your queries in the comment section below.
Also, Check –
- How to change nominee in SBI fixed deposit online? [2 minutes guide]
- How to link PAN card in SBI account?
- How to change nominee in SBI online?
- How to create MOD account in SBI online? [In just 5 minutes]
- How to Update Email ID in SBI? [Quick 5 minute process]
- How to see virtual debit card in SBI?
- how to do SBI Home loan tracking online?