State Bank of India provides rewards points on a Debit card also. You can use your debit card online and offline to earn reward points. You can then redeem these reward points to get the products you want to pay bills, recharge, etc. If you have an SBI account and a debit card then you must know the rewards points you earned on your debit card. In this guide, we will see how to check SBI debit card reward points using the phone. We will also know how to redeem these reward points to get a gift voucher and do a recharge.
Things required to check and redeem SBI debit card reward points
- SBI Internet banking Username and password
- SBI Yono App must be installed on your phone.
Method 1 – How to check SBI Debit card reward points
- Open the Yono SBI app on your smartphone.
- Log in with the six-digit PIN or register on the app using an Internet banking username and password.
- From the main page, scroll down at the bottom of the page, and select the “SBI Rewards” option.
- You can view the rewards points earned on your debit card.
- On the same page, scroll down and you can view the Rewards summary and transaction history.
Also Read – How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI?
Method 2 – How to check SBI debit card reward points using SBI Yono website?
- Open the SBI Yono website on your computer – https://www.sbiyono.sbi/
- Log in with your SBi internet banking username and password.
- From the home page, scroll below and you can view your reward points under the My rewards section.
- Click on the Rewards summary button to check the summary of your debit card points and history of transactions.
- Click on Redeem button to redeem your reward points.
Must Read – SBI account statement without Internet banking
How to redeem SBI debit card reward points
- Click on the “Redeem Now” button to open the rewards portal in the Yono app/website.
- Select the service/product from the list of items shown on the screen.
- We will select the “Instant Vouchers” option since it is a very convenient way to redeem sbi debit card reward points.
- Select vouchers from various lists of E-Gift Cards. Amazon is most popular.
- Once you select the EGV, enter the amount for the gift card and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, a summary of your EGV and your contact details will be shown. confirm the details and click on Redeem button.
- Click on the Make Payment option and you will receive OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and click on Confirm button.
- Click on the Receipt option to get the gift card codes/activation details, etc.
Also Read – How to check monthly average balance in SBI?
What is the value of 1 Reward Point for SBI debit card?
1 Reward Point is equivalent to INR 25 Paise. Thus, 100 Reward Points get you Rs. 25 worth of services/products.
What is the best way to redeem sbi debit card reward points?
You can recharge, take E-Gift vouchers from Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card