All banks provide a credit/Debit card to all their customers. If you enter the PIN wrongly three times, your card gets lost, or due to any reason, if you block your card by yourself, you need to unblock the card by going to the bank branch. If your card is not delivered to you, the SBI debit card activation is not done and you must visit a branch to collect the card and fill the card unblock form. The guide explains how to unblock SBI ATM card in detail and step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to unblock SBI ATM Card –
There are a few things that you need to have with you to unblock your SBI debit card –
Once you collect the required things, you can now read the following steps to know the process to unblock sbi atm card.
Also Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
How to Unblock SBI ATM Card? – Step by Step process
Follow these simple steps to unlock your SBI card.
- You can go to the nearest SBI Bank Branch and ask for the SBI ATM Unblock Application Form.
- Now, fill out the form correctly. Correctly enter the account number, CIF number, card’s last four digits, and other required details.
- Don’t forget to sign the application form.
- Attach the Photo ID with the form and submit it to the bank officer.
- Your card will Unblock within 24 hours.
- You can receive the SMS update on your mobile once the card is unblocked.
This is how you can easily unblock SBI ATM card in six steps
Also Read – How To Block SBI ATM Card?
How to order new SBI atm card?
If you have permanently blocked your card and need a new card, you can easily do it online through net banking. We have covered all the steps to order new atm card from sbi online in this guide – How to order new sbi atm card?
FAQ about how to unblock SBI ATM card –
How can I activate my blocked ATM card?
You can fill and submit a unblock form in the bank branch to unblock your card.
How can I unblock my SBI ATM card through SMS?
You cannot unblock your card by just sending SMS. However if you want to activate your new card for online transactions, you can send SMS to enable it.
Can I unblock my SBI ATM card online?
No, there is noonline method to unblock SBI ATM Card online. You need to visit to the SBI home branch to reactivate your SBI debit card.
Must Read – How to change address in SBI account?
This guide explains how to unblock SBI ATM card by going to the bank branch. If you have any doubts regarding this process, you can write in below comment section.
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to get SBI bank statement through Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is my SBI statement PDF Password? get SBI statement Password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- SBI Bank statement PDF download without net banking - 3 Easy Methods