All banks provide a credit/Debit card to all their customers. If you enter the PIN wrongly three times, your card gets lost, or due to any reason, if you block your card by yourself, you need to unblock the card by going to the bank branch. If you have an SBI account, this guide will help you to unlock sbi atm card. The guide explains you to how to Unblock SBI ATM card in detail and step by step manner.
Things required to unblock sbi atm card
Also Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
How to Unblock SBI ATM Card
Follow these simple steps to unlock your sbi card
- You need to go to the nearest SBI Bank Branch and ask for ATM Unblock Application Form
- Now, fill-up the form correctly. Enter the account number, CIF number, Card last four digits and other required details correctly.
- Don’t forget to sign the application form.
- Now, attach the Photo ID with the form and submit to the bank officer.
- Your card will Unblock within 24 hours
- You can receive the SMS update on your mobile once the card is unblocked.
This how you can easily unblock SBI ATM card in six steps
This guide explains how to unblock SBI ATM card by going to the bank branch. If you have any doubts regarding this process, you can write in below comment section.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card