SBI has a variety of options in their internet banking and Mobile Banking app. With these options, you can do digital banking at your fingertips. In this guide, we will see how to see virtual debit card in SBI and will check if it is possible to see card details online or not.
How to see Virtual Debit card in SBI?
Currently, SBI doesn’t provide any service to view debit card details online. You cannot view the card number, CVV, or expiry date. If you log in to the internet banking or Yono App, you can just see the last four digits of your debit card number. To transact online, you must have a physical card with you or memorize card details.
Before you do online transactions, you must enable the online transactions using internet banking or a mobile app. We will see how to do it. –
How to enable online transactions on SBI Debit card?
We will see method using Internet banking –
- Open SBI netbanking website on your computer/samrtphone browser – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Click on the Login button and enter the Username and Password.
- On the next page, enter the OTP received on your computer to log in to your account.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘e-Services‘ option.
- From the new page, click on ‘ATM Card Limit/Usage/Channel‘ option.
- Select Account number and then select the Debit card number from the list.
- Now, select Service type as ‘Change Channel Type‘ option and click on Submit button.
- On the new page, select ‘CPN Channel‘ option and Enable it.
- To enable pos transactions, select the ‘PoS channel‘ and enable it.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP to enable the online transactions.
Done! you can now use your card for online transactions.
In this guide on how to see virtual debit card in SBI online, we have seen that it is now possible to view card details online. However, you can enable online transactions using internet banking before using your card online. If you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.