State Bank of India provides a wide range of Credit cards. based on your need, you can choose the card variants to get most of the benefits and ease of use. In case you have an account with SBI then you will most probably get a pre-approved sbi credit card. There are one feature sbi bank offers which is Auto Debit facility. This service will automatically debit the credit card bill amount from your SBI bank account. If you have mistakenly enabled Auto Debit facility and wish to close it, this guide is for you. In this article, we will see How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card.
Table of Contents
Things required to cancel Auto Debit facility in SBI credit card –
- SBI credit card number – You must know a 16 digit card number.
- Full name of the cardholder – If you are using a family member’s card, you must enter the original cardholder’s name and not your name.
- Your SBI account number – Account number of your SBI bank saving account from which the amount gets deducted (and you want to stop it).
Must Read – [Quick way] SBI credit card mobile number change
Download sbi auto debit deactivation form –
The form is available on SBI Bank website. You can download the form and take a print of the form. Then you need to fill the form. The link to directly download sbi auto debit deactivation form is – https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/forms-central/autodebit-deactivation-letter.pdf
How to deactivate Auto Debit facility in SBI credit card?
This is the offline process, and you will need to fill up the form and send it to SBI office by courier to cancel auto debit facility.
- First of all, download sbi auto debit deactivation form. (Link is provided in above section).
- Take a print of this PDF file.
- Also, write your full name, credit card number, and sbi account number.
- At the end of the form, write your name and signature.
- Fold this form and insert it into the envelope.
- On the envelope, write the address –
To - SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., 12th floor, DLF infinity tower, Tower-C, Block no-2, Building-3, DLF Cyber City Gurgaon-122002
- Also, in the “From field” write your name, address, and mobile number.
- Now, go to the nearest courier service office and ask them if you want to send the envelope.
- Complete the formalities asked, pay the required fees, and your envelope will be scheduled to send to a given address.
- Based on the courier speed, your envelope will be received by the SBI office.
- After verifying all the details mentioned in the letter, your Auto debit facility will be canceled.
- You will receive communication about the cancellation of the Auto Debit facility on SBI credit card.
SBI credit card auto debit deactivation address –
You need to send the form to SBI office via Speed post. The address to send the envelope is –
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., 12th floor, DLF infinity tower, Tower-C, Block no-2, Building-3, DLF Cyber City Gurgaon-122002
There is still no online method present to cancel auto debit facility in SBI card. You have to send a cancellation request letter by courier to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card. In case you have any doubts/queries filling up the form, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
Also Read – [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
- SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
- How to fix SBI credit card username forgot? [Easily within 2 minutes]
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- How to delete beneficiary in SBI?
- How to transfer sbi account to another branch online/offline