SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
SBI Bank provides many online services to its account holders and credit cardholders. You can do almost everything online while sitting at home. One such service is SBI credit card Address change. We have already seen SBI bank account address change method; now, in this guide, we will see the exact method for SBI credit card address change in a step-by-step process.
Table of Contents
Things required for SBI credit card address change online –
- Your SBI credit card must be activated. If you haven’t updated your credit card yet, then know how to activate sbi credit card online.
- You should know the login details of your SBI card App/website account.
- A registered Mobile number should be present with you to receive the OTP for verification.
How to change address in SBI credit card online? SBI credit card address change step-by-step guide
You can change address in SBI credit card via both Mobile App and Website. In this guide, we will see how you can change the address using SBI Card Mobile App.
- Download the SBI card App from the play store OR App store for Apple.
Install SBI card app for Android
Install SBI card App for iOS
- Once you install the app, open it, and log in with your username and password.
- Now, open the main menu by swiping from the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “My Profile” option from the menu.
- Now, select the “Address” tab from the newly opened screen.
- Here, you can edit the Residential Address and Work Address. Click on the Edit icon in front of the address.
- Edit the address with your new address and click on the CONFIRM button.
- Verify your address and then click on the GENERATE OTP button.
- Now, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and press the CONFIRM button.
- On the new screen, you will get a Service Request Number with some instructions. These instructions are as follows.
- You must upload an Address Proof to confirm that you live at this address. Either send an email to email@example.com OR login to sbicard.com and upload the Document by editing service Request.
Also Read – SBI credit card mobile number change
The eligible Document list is mentioned below –
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- MANARAGA Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Government Issued ID card
- Tax Receipt of property
- Pension Certificate
We will see both the document upload process –
A. Send the Document via Email for verification –
You must have a registered email id number with the SBI for this process to complete.
- First, scan a valid document using any scanner on your phone or Scanner.
- Now open the email app and log in with your email id (if not done already)
- You can check that you have already received a mail from- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now click on the reply button and upload your valid Document, which you have scanned in step1.
- Once the email is sent, the SBI team will verify your address document and revert you with the SBI credit card address change confirmation mail.
B. Upload the Documents on the website
- Open sbicard.com on your browser and log in with your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Services option from the left menu and then click on the track Service request option.
- Now, you will get all your Service request History. Select the SBI credit card address change Request here and click on Upload Icon in front of the service request number.
- Now, select the Address type (Residential or Office) and then the Document type Aadhar card, passport, driving license, etc.
- In the third box, upload the Document. Remember that scanned documents should be in PDF or JPG and should not exceed 5 MB.
- Once the Document is verified, you will get an email/SMS regarding the successful change of address.
Also Read – SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
This guide explains how to change SBI credit card online while sitting at home. You can prepare documents before starting the process and complete the SBI credit card address change request within 10 minutes. If you have any queries regarding this guide, feel free to write below in the comment section.
- SBI credit card password reset in just 2 minutes
- How to activate SBI credit card for online transactions?
- How to activate international transaction on SBI Credit card? [In 1 minute]
- How to fix SBI credit card username forgot? [Easily within 2 minutes]
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card?