SBI credit card users can use their card at any online POS machines like shopping malls, hotels, etc. But after you swipe a card, you will need to enter the PIN to the swipe machine (unless you have RFID enabled card and POS machine has this feature). But, if you forgot the PIN, you cannot make the purchase, and you will need to reset your card PIN. In this guide, we will see how to change SBI credit card PIN and step by step guide of SBI credit card PIN change in detail.
Things required to change SBI credit card PIN
- Your SBI credit card needs to be activated. Know here how to activate the SBI credit card.
- SBI card App on your phone to reset your PIN from your phone.
- Registered mobile number to receive OTP via SMS. OR registered Email ID.
How to change SBI credit card PIN step by step guide. SBI credit card PIN change guide
You can reset SBI credit card PIN using two different methods. From the mobile App and the SBI website. We will see the App method while both ways are almost similar
Step1: Download the SBI Card app from Play Store OR App store on your smartphone.
Step2: Register in the App using your Credit card details like card number, CVV, and your date of birth.
Step3: Now login to your card by entering the User ID and MPIN/password.
Also Read – How to recover User ID for SBI Card login.
Step4: Now, open the left swipe Menu, and click on Manage Card PIN option.
Step5: Select your Card from the drop-down list ( if you have multiple cards).
Step6: On the same screen, click on the Generate OTP button.
Step7: Now, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number and registered Email ID.
Step8: Enter this OTP in the given field and Enter your NEW SBI Card PIN.
Step9: Once you re-enter the card pin, click on the Submit button to complete the SBI credit card PIN change process.
Your new PIN is now set, and you can use your SBI card with this new PIN.
Also Read – Trick to increase SBI Credit Card limit
This guide explains how you can complete the SBI credit card PIN change process in Nine easy steps. If you have any dought regarding How to change SBI credit card PIN, feel free to comment down in the comment section below.
- How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI?
- How to track SBI credit card application status within 1 minute
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card
- How to download SBI credit card statement without login
- [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
- [Quick way] SBI credit card mobile number change