SBI card by the state bank of India provides Credit cards for their customers. If you are an SBI credit cardholder or you have applied for an SBI credit card recently, then you need to read this post. In this article, I have explained SBI credit card activation within 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
Things required before SBI credit card activation –
- You need to have a registered mobile number with you. OR Email id to receive OTP.
- A credit card should be with you. Credit card number and CVV need to be entered during SBI credit card activation.
- Your date of birth to verify it’s you.
A] How to activate SBI credit card? – Step by step detailed guide
Follow these simple steps to activate the SBI card easily.
- Open the SBI card website on your computer or smartphone – sbicard.com
- Now, click on Register Now! Option from the homepage.
- On the new screen, enter your SBI credit card number, CVV, and your date of birth correctly. Now click on Proceed button.
- The new screen now shows your mobile number and email id in a confidential format. Verify that all details are correct.
- Now, check the phone; you should get an OTP. If the code is not received on mobile, check the email. Enter this OTP in the given box and click on Proceed button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now enter the user ID of your choice and the password for sbi card website account login. Click on Confirm button to save the details.
- You can now see a message that the SBI credit card is activated successfully! On the screen. This means your card is activated now.
You can easily activate the SBI credit card upon receiving it.
The next step of the SBI credit card activation is creating a PIN for online transactions. We will see how to do it.
ALSO READ – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
B] How to create a PIN for SBI credit card?
- Login to the sbicard.com website with the user ID and password you just created by following the above guide.
- On the main dashboard of your account, from the left menu, click on the My accounts option.
- Now select the Manage PIN option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card number from the drop-down list and then click on Generate PIN button.
- Now, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number/email id. Then enter the Four Digit PIN of your choice and then click on Submit button.
- Your PIN is now set, and you can see the message for the same.
In this way, you can easily set SBI credit card PIN in six steps only.
SBI credit card activation is the first step you have to take after receiving an SBI credit card. You can activate sbi credit card easily using this guide. Also, this guide explained how to set a PIN for SBI credit card for online transactions and ATM transactions.
- How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI?
- SBI credit card password reset in just 2 minutes
- How to activate SBI credit card for online transactions?
- How to activate international transaction on SBI Credit card? [In 1 minute]
- SBI credit card Address change process in just 5 minutes
- How to fix SBI credit card username forgot? [Easily within 2 minutes]
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes