EMI’s are a lifesaver. You can purchase any product from Credit Card and then convert it to EMI’s so that you can pay some amount every month and pay the full amount in parts. If you have done EMI for some transaction on your SBI credit card and think that it’s done by mistake, or you want to close it before the said months. In this guide, we will see how to foreclose SBI credit card EMI online in step-by-step instructions and forclose charges.
Requirements to foreclose SBI credit card EMI online.
You must fulfill the requirements mentioned below –
- SBI credit card login Credentials – User ID OR mobile number OR SBI Card Number.
- Mobile Number Registered with the bank.
- The registered mobile number should be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
We will now see the method to foreclose EMI in SBI Card
How to foreclose SBI credit Card EMI Online? – sbi credit card EMI foreclosure process step by step
- Step1: Open the SBI credit card website on your computer/smartphone browser – sbicard.com
- Step2: From the homepage, click on LOGIN button.
- Step3: Then, on the new page, select the method to log in as Username, Mobile Number, or Card details. As per your selection, you have to enter the details asked.
- Step4: We will select Mobile Number as a Login method since it’s easy. Enter mobile number on the screen and click on Proceed button.
- Step5: On the new screen, enter the Credit card PIN, and the OTP received on your registered mobile number. Click on Login button to go to the main dashboard.
- Step6: From the main dashboard, click on Benefits option from the left menu.
- Step7: Then, under the sub-menu, click on Foreclose option.
- Step8: Now, on the new page, select your credit card first for which you want to foreclose EMI.
- Step9: Now, on the same page, select the Product Type that you want to foreclose. (For mobile phones, Electronic Items are Flexipay).
- Step10: On the same page, you can now view the list of EMI’s that are currently ongoing.
- Step11: Select which EMI you want to foreclose.
- Step12: From the new page, you can view the forclose Charges and the total amount you have to pay in the next statement. Click on Confirm Foreclose after accepting terms and conditions.
- Step13: You will now receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen to confirm the SBI credit card EMI foreclose request.
With these simple steps, you can easily complete the EMI foreclose method using the SBI credit website.
What are the SBI card EMI foreclosure charges?
You have to pay some charges to foreclose the EMI on your SBI credit card. The latest charges to foreclose EMI is 3% of current Principal amount outstanding.
Must Read – What is my SBI credit card statement password?
We have seen “How to foreclose SBI credit card EMI online” in this article. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the steps explained in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- How to track SBI credit card application status within 1 minute
- How to deactivate auto debit facility in SBI credit card
- How to download SBI credit card statement without login
- [Quick Way] SBI credit card address change
- [Quick way] SBI credit card mobile number change
- SBI credit card PIN change: How to change SBI credit card PIN in 2 minutes