Kotak Mahindra Bank is a nationalised bank which provides online facilities to its customers for easy access to their accounts. Kotak gives many more services like online balance check, fund transfer, withdraw money without ATM card and even ordering chequebook online. One such service is to view Bank Passbook online. In this guide, we will see how to view Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online.
Since many people don’t prefer going to the bank for passbook printing due to many reasons. You can now view your passbook and check any transaction details online on your phone. The Mobile Banking Facility enables users to view Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook online.
Table of Contents
Things required to View Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online
- Registered mobile number should be with you and should be active
- Kotak CRN for Mobile banking registration. Know how to get Kotak CRN.
How to view Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online
Follow these easy steps to get the passbook on your phone –
- Download Kotak Bank Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Open the App and register using your mobile number and CRN. Verify your identity by entering OTP received on registered mobile number. Know How to change mobile number in Kotak Bank.
- Create a Six Digit PIN to log in to the app.
- Once you log in to the app, from the homepage, tap on “Account Overview” option.
- Now, tap on “View Transactions” option from the new screen.
- You can now view the Passbook on your phone.
- You can Select Last 10 transactions, Last week, Past Month transaction OR set custom dates to view the passbook.
- Remember that you can view a maximum of 92 days transactions at one time. If you want to view older transactions, then select the dates range within 92 days.
Passbook contains the date of transactions, Transaction Details and Amount Credit/Debit details.
Apart from viewing Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook online, if you want to download the passbook, you can do by downloading statement of selected dates range.
How to download Kotak Mahindra Bank account statement
- Open the Kotak Mobile Banking App and login with 6 digit pin code.
- Tap on “Account Statement” option from the main menu under Bank section.
- Select any duration as 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months. You can Also select custom dates range to get the statement.
- Select Email option from screen and then tap on Submit button.
- On the next screen, confirm your Email ID, Statement dates range and then tap on Confirm Button.
- The statement will be emailed to you within a few minutes.
- Open your Email and download Kotak Mahindra Bank account statement.
- The password to open the statement is your CRN. You need to enter the CRN correctly to view the statement.
In this guide, we have seen How to view Kotak Mahindra Bank passbook Online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement download in 2 minutes
- Kotak bank statement download without login
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?
- Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with this online form. [5 minute process]
- I forgot mpin kotak 811: How to reset kotak 811 MPIN