Kotak Bank provides an online facility to generate the PIN for your Kotak debit card. If you have a Kotak bank account and receive a new debit card, you must first generate a PIN to activate a Kotak Debit card and use it online or cash withdrawal. In this guide, we will know how to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online. We will see different methods through which you can generate the PIN online.
Table of Contents
Things required for Kotak Bank PIN generation
- You must have a debit card number and expiry date to generate the PIN online.
- The mobile number registered in the bank should be with you.
- Internet banking User ID and Password.
- Kotak CRN number for registering on Kotak 811 App.
Two Methods for Kotak debit card PIN generation online
- Via Internet banking
- Via Kotak 811 App
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1: How to do Kotak Debit card PIN generation through Internet banking?
Using Internet Banking from your computer or mobile, you can easily activate your Kotak bank debit card and generate PIN.
- Open the Kotak Internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html.
- Click on the Login button and enter your CRN and password.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the next screen and log in to your account.
- From the main page, click on the Debit card option.
- You can now view your debit card details and click on the Generate PIN option on the page.
- On the new page, select your Card number and enter the new PIN of your choice. You can enter a four-digit or six-digit PIN.
- On the new screen, confirm the card number and click on the Confirm button.
- Your PIN is now set, and you can use your card for online transactions or cash withdrawal at ATM with the new PIN.
Must Read – How to block Kotak Debit card instantly?
Method 2: Kotak Debit Card PIN generation through Kotak 811 App
- Install Kotak 811 App from the play store or App Store.
- Register for Kotak 811 app using your registered mobile number, CRN. Create MPIN to log in to the app.
- From the homepage, tap on the Debit card option from Cards Section.
- Now, tap on the Generate PIN option.
- Enter your Six- digit MPIN to verify.
- Enter the new PIN of your choice. Also, re-enter the PIN to verify that you have entered it correctly.
- Tap on the Submit button, and your Kotak Debit card PIN generation process is complete.
You can generate Kotak Debit card PIn online using internet banking and Mobile App. In this guide, we have seen both the methods for Kotak Debit card PIN generation. If you have any doubts/queries, or suggestions regarding the information provided in the article, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement download in 2 minutes
- Kotak bank statement download without login
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?
- Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with this online form. [5 minute process]
- I forgot mpin kotak 811: How to reset kotak 811 MPIN