Kotak Bank provides an online facility to generate the PIN for your Kotak debit card. If you have a Kotak bank account and receive a new debit card, then you must first generate to PIN to activate Kotak Debit card and use it online or cash withdrawal. In this guide, we will know how to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online. We will see different methods through which you can generate the PIN online.
Things required for Kotak Bank PIN generation
- You must have a debit card number, expert date to generate the PIN online.
- The mobile number registered in the bank should be with you.
- Internet banking User ID and password.
- Kotak CRN number for registering on Kotak 811 App.
2 Ways to generate Kotak bank debit card PIN online
- Via Internet banking
- Via Kotak 811 App
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1: How to do Kotak Debit card PIN generation through Internet banking
- Open the Kotak Internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/en.html.
- Click on the Login button and enter your CRN and password.
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the next screen and log in to your account.
- From the main page, click on the Debit card option.
- You can now view your debit card details, click on the Generate PIN option from the page.
- On the new page, select your Card number and then enter the new PIN of your choice. You can enter a four-digit or six-digit PIN.
- On the new screen, confirm the card number and click on the Confirm button.
- Your PIN is now set, and you can use your card for online transactions or cash withdrawal at ATM with the new PIN.
Must Read – How to block Kotak Debit card instantly
Method 2: Kotak Debit Card PIN generation through Kotak 811 App
- Install Kotak 811 App from the play store or App Store.
- Register for Kotak 811 app using your registered mobile number, CRN. Create MPIN to login to the app.
- From the homepage, tap on the Debit card option from Cards Section.
- Now, tap on the Generate PIN option.
- Enter your Six- digit MPIN to verify.
- Enter the new PIN of your choice. Also, re-enter the PIN to verify that you have entered it correctly.
- Tap on the Submit button, and your Kotak Debit card PIN generation process is complete.
You can generate Kotak Debit card PIn online using internet banking and via Mobile App. In this guide, we have seen both the methods for Kotak Debit card PIN generation. If you have any doubts/queries, suggestions regarding the information provided in the article, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
- What is my Kotak bank statement pdf password?
- How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?