The Kotak Mahindra Bank provides many facilities online to its customers. One such feature is to download a statement of their account. Kotak bank customers can download their account statement online by sitting at home. In this guide, we will see the Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download procedure in 2 minutes.
Table of Contents
Things required for Kotak Mahindra bank account statement download
- CRN number of your account to login to the Kotak App. Read how to know Kotak CRN.
- User ID/Mobile Number and Password to login to Kotak internet banking
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Mobile should be active to receive OTP while registering/logging in to internet banking.
Methods for Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download
- Using Kotak 811 mobile App.
- Via Internet banking
We will see each method in step by step process
Method 1 – Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download using Kotak 811 App
- Open the Kotak Mahindra bank internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/.
- Click on the LOGIN button and enter your CRN/Username and Password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number to authenticate the login.
- From the Left side menu, click on Statements option.
- Now, select the Account Statement option from the menu.
- On the new screen, you can now view Kotak Mahindra bank account statement.
- Click on the Download Button and select PDF/Excel/CSV format.
- If you want to download a statement for more than 92 days, you can receive the statement on the registered email address.
- To get the statement more than 92 days old, click on the Custom Advanced Filters option and then select the Date range. i.e., Start Date and End Date.
- Login to your email account and download your account statement.
Method 2 – How to download Kotak Mahindra Bank statement using Kotak 811 App
- Download Kotak 811 App on your smartphone.
- Register on the app using CRN and OTP verification. Know how to register for Kotak mobile banking.
- Set the six-digit PIN to easily log in to Kotak 811 app next time. You can also set fingerprint authentication. Know how to reset Kotak MPIN.
- Once you log in to the app, click on the Account statement Option from the Bank section.
- Select the duration of the statement you want to download, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. You can also set a custom date range.
- Select option Email to receive the statement via Email. Select option Post to receive the physical statement via Post at your registered address.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to send the request then confirm the details that you selected.
- Now, you will receive the Kotak Mahindra bank statement on your email within a few minutes. You can get the service request number on the app.
You can get the Kotak Mahindra bank statement download by sitting at home. We have seen the two methods in this guide in detail. If you have any doubts regarding this post, feel free to write in the comment section below.
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Kotak bank statement download without login
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?
- Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with this online form. [5 minute process]
- I forgot mpin kotak 811: How to reset kotak 811 MPIN