The Kotak Mahindra Bank provides many facilities online to its customers. One such feature is to download a statement of their account. Kotak bank customers can download their account statement online by sitting at home. In this guide, we will see the Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download procedure in 2 minutes.
Things required for Kotak Mahindra bank account statement download
- CRN number of your account to login to the Kotak App. Read how to know Kotak CRN.
- User Id and Password to login to Kotak internet banking
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Mobile should be active to receive OTP while registering/logging in to internet banking.
Methods to download Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download
- Using Kotak 811 mobile App.
- Via Internet banking
We will see each method in step by step process
Method 1 – Kotak Mahindra Bank statement download using Kotak 811 App
- Step1: Open the Kotak Mahindra bank internet banking website on your smartphone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/
- Step2: Click on the Login button and enter your CRN and password.
- Step3: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number to authenticate the login.
- Step4: From the main dashboard, click on the Banking option.
- Step5: Now, enter select Saving/Current Account option from the left side menu and then click on View/Download Account Statement option.
- Step6: On the new screen, you can now view Kotak Mahindra bank account statement.
- Step7: You can download the statement if any duration you want. Select from the preset duration Last Calendar Year, Current Calendar Year, Last Month, Last Quarter, etc.
- Step8: You can also select a specific date range, Search transactions using cheque, amount range, description, etc.
- Step10: Click on the PDF button once you set the date range. The statement will be downloaded in PDF format.
Method 2 – How to download Kotak Mahindra Bank statement using Kotak 811 App
- Step1: Download Kotak 811 App on your smartphone.
- Step2: Register on the app using CRN and OTP verification. Know how to register for Kotak mobile banking.
- Step3: Set the six-digit PIN to easy login to Kotak 811 app from next time. You can also set fingerprint authentication. Know how to reset Kotak MPIN.
- Step4: Once you login to the app, click on Account statement Option from the Bank section.
- Step5: Select the duration of the statement you want to download, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. You can also set a custom date range.
- Step6: Select option Email to receive the statement via Email. Select option Post to receive the physical statement via Post at your registered address.
- Step7: Click on the SUBMIT button to send the request then confirm the details that you selected.
- Step8: Now, you will receive the Kotak Mahindra bank statement on your email within a few minutes. You can get the service request number on the app.
You can get the Kotak mahindra bank statement download by sitting at home. We have seen the two methods in this guide in detail. If you have any doubts regarding this post, feel free to write in the comment section below.