Have you tired of receiving calls for credit card offers? You constantly say No, and they call you regularly with different numbers. It’s so irritating, and they won’t stop even if you tell them not to call me again. Kotak Bank also does such calls, and I am personally harassed with so many calls for a credit card. If you ever get such calls from Kotak Bank, then you must read this post to solve your issue. In this post, I will tell you the method to stop Kotak Mahindra bank credit card calls.
Table of Contents
Things required to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- The mobile number that receives such spam calls
- You must have an internet connection on your PC/mobile when you decide to fill out a form.
Steps to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- Open the Kotak Mahindra bank website on your computer or smartphone. – https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
- Now, scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- Under the Customer Services Menu, click on the Do Not Call option.
- On the new page, the information will be displayed on Kotak Mahindra commercial calls. Click on Do not Call Form button.
- The new screen shows you the online form. Fill in all the required details in this form.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Select if you are a Kotak Bank customer
- CAPTCHA code
- After you fill in all the details correctly, click on the Accept button to submit the form.
Your request is now submitted, and your spam calls will be stopped soon.
Also Read – How to get CRN number of Kotak bank
Contact Number to stop Kotak Bank Credit card calls
There is a phone number to stop receiving such commercial calls – 1860 266 2666
Remember these things about Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- After you submit the form, Kotak Bank takes 45 days to remove your number from the list.
- Office/Corporate Board numbers will not be registered for the Do not call feature.
- This service is only for Kotak Bank Calls, of you receive calls from other banks, or firms, you may call the respective banks/firms to stop such calls.
How to Stop All commercial Calls on your phone
Similar to this Kotak Bank Credit card calls, you may be receiving many different promotional/commercial calls on your phone that disturb you.
You can stop such calls to some extent by registering for Do Not Disturb Service. this service is provided by TRAI and is free to use.
- Dial 1909 from your phone
- An IVRS menu will be presented to you.
- Select the Enable Do not Disturb option by dialing the corresponding number on your dial pad.
- Then select the stop all promotional Calls option
- Press 1 to confirm the selection
- Now, your selected DND service will be enabled within 7 days.
You can now stop spammy calls received from the bank. In this guide, we have seen how to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with an online form. If you have any doubt regarding this guide, feel free to comment your queries in the comment section below.
- What is my Kotak bank statement PDF password?
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement PDF download in 2 minutes
- [Solved] How to get Kotak CRN number? [In just 3 minutes]
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank statement download without login in just 1 minute
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank