Have you tired of receiving calls for credit card offers? You constantly saying No and they call you regularly with different numbers. It’s so irritating and they won’t stop even if you tell them to not call me again. Kotak Bank also does such calls and I am personally harassed with so many calls for a credit card. If you ever get such calls from Kotak Bank, then you must read this post to solve your issue. In this post, I will tell you the method to stop Kotak Mahindra bank credit card calls.
Things required to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- The mobile number that receives such spam calls
- You must have an internet connection on your PC/mobile when you decide to fill a form.
Steps to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- Step1: Open the Kotak Mahindra bank website on your computer, smartphone. – https://www.kotak.com/en.html
- Step2: Now, scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- Step3: Under the Customer Services Menu, click on Do not Call option.
- Step4: On the new page, the information will be displayed on Kotak Mahindra commercial calls. Click on Do not Call Form button.
- Step5: The new screen shows you the online form. Fill all the required details in this form.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Select if you are Kotak Bank customer
- CAPTCHA code
- Step6: After you fill all the details correctly, click on the Accept button to submit the form.
Your request is now submitted and your spam calls will be stopped soon.
Also Read – How to get CRN number of Kotak bank
Contact Number to stop Kotak Bank Credit card calls
There is a phone number to stop receiving such commercial calls – 1860 266 2666
Remember these things about Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls
- After you submit the form, Kotak Bank takes 45 days to remove your number from the list.
- Office/Corporate Board numbers will not be registered for Do not call feature
- This service is only for Kotak Bank Calls, of you receiving calls from other banks, firms you may call the respective banks/firms to stop such calls.
How to Stop All commercial Calls on your phone
Similar to this Kotak Bank Credit card calls, you may be receiving many different promotional/commercial calls on your phone that disturb you.
You can stop such calls to some extend by registering for Do Not Disturb Service. this service is provided by TRAI and free to use.
- Step1: Dial 1909 from your phone
- Step2: An IVRS menu will be presented to you.
- Step3: Select the Enable Do not Disturb option by dialling the corresponding number on your dial-pad.
- Step4: Then select stop all promotional Calls option
- Step5: Press 1 to confirm the selection
- Step6: Now your selected DND service will be enabled within 7 days.
You can now stop spammy calls received from the bank. In this guide, we have seen how to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with an online form. If you have any doubt regarding this guide, feel free to comment your queries in the comment section below.
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
- What is my Kotak bank statement pdf password?
- How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?