Kotak Bank customers can now schedule fund transfer using Kotak Internet banking. This fund transfer facility is useful for those who want to transfer money at a specific date but sometimes forget to transfer. In this guide, we will see how to schedule fund transfer in Kotak Mahindra bank using net banking and mobile app.
Things required to schedule fund transfer in Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The beneficiary should be already registered to transfer funds via NEFT or RTGS. Know How to add beneficiary in Kotak bank?
- You must register on Kotak net banking. Know to do Kotak Bank net banking registration online?
- Kotak bank CRN to log in to the net banking.
- Password to login to net banking.
How to schedule fund transfer in Kotak Mahindra Bank
There are two methods available to schedule a fund transfer in Kotak bank –
- Uisng Kotak Mobile App
- Using Kotak Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to schedule fund transfer in Kotak Bank using net banking website
- Open Kotak Mahindra bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Now, enter your CRN and then password to log in.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number and Email ID. Enter this OTP on the screen to log in to net banking account.
- Once you log in, from the homepage, click on “Payments /Taxes” option.
- Now, from the sub-menu, click on “Payments and Transfer” option.
- You can now select Send Money option from the screen and then select the “Send Money to Beneficiaries” option.
- Now, select the beneficiary from the already added beneficiary list.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and the optional Remarks.
- You can now select the payment mode as “Schedule Payment” and then select a date on which you want to send the money. Then click on the Continue button to proceed further.
- On the new page, confirm the details you entered and then select “Confirm” button.
- Done! The payment schedule is complete. You will receive SMS and email about find transfer schedule and amount.
Must Read – How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
Method 2 – How to schedule find transfer in Kotak Mahindra Bank using Mobile App
You can use Kotak mobile app to quickly schedule the fund transfer –
- Install Kotak Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Register on the app using your CRN and OTP. Know how to register on Kotak mobile app?
- Once you log in to the app, tap on “Fund Transfer” option and then select the beneficiary from the list.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and option remark.
- You can now select “Schedule Payment” option and select the date at which transfer should happen.
- You can now confirm the details and scheduled date from the page and select the “Confirm” button.
- Done! payment will be scheduled and will be completed on the given date. You will receive SMS and email about find transfer schedule and amount.
How to edit the scheduled date and Amount in already scheduled payment?
You can stop the scheduled payment before the date however you cannot change the date or amount. You can schedule a new payment with correct date and amount and stop currently scheduled payment.
Also Read – How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank?
You can easily schedule fund transfer in Kotak Mahindra bank using internet banking and Mobile App. In case you have any query/doubt regarding the information provided in the article, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to view Kotak virtual debit card Online? [2 easy methods]
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
- What is my Kotak bank statement pdf password?
- How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank