Kotak Mahindra Bank Provides a Wide range of Credit card variants to its customers. You must track your application status if you have also applied for a Kotak Bank credit card. Once you apply for a credit card, you will receive an application number on your registered mobile number. You can track Kotak Credit card application status online using an application and a mobile number. In this guide, we will see how to check Kotak credit card application status in just one minute.
Table of Contents
Requirements to track Kotak credit card application status –
- You must have an application number with you.
- OR registered mobile number and Date of Birth of applicant.
Once you have all the required details with you, let’s learn to track the application status for your Kotak bank credit card.
How to check Kotak credit card application status in just 1 minute.
- Open the Kotak bank application status check website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/track-application.html.
- Now you can select the Product type as a Credit card from the drop-down list.
- On the same page, select the identifier. Select from Application Form Number, Form Number, or Date of Birth&Mobile Number.
- The easiest way is the Mobile number and DOB method.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the Date of Birth then click on Submit button.
- On the new page, you can now view your credit card application status as Approved, declined, or in process.
Kotak credit card application status by SMS –
You can also track Kotak credit card status using your Mobile number. Once you have applied for a credit card, the bank will send you an SMS regarding the application status from time to time. If the credit card is approved, you will receive an SMS that your credit card application is approved and a card will be dispatched shortly.
Kotak credit card status with mobile number
You can also track Kotak credit card status using your mobile number. Once you visit the tracking website, select identifier as Mobile number and BOD. Enter your mobile number and Date of birth to track application status.
Kotak credit card status by reference number
You can also check your credit card status using the reference number. You must have received a reference number after you applied for a credit card. Enter the reference number on the tracking website to know the application status of your card.
Kotak credit card status showing 0 –
Kotak application status 0 means your card is not approved and you may consider applying again after a few days.
Kotak credit card application status 1 means –
Kotak credit card application status showing 1 means your card is approved.
- What is my Kotak bank statement PDF password?
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement PDF download in 2 minutes
- [Solved] How to get Kotak CRN number? [In just 3 minutes]
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank statement download without login in just 1 minute
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank