Kotak Credit Card statement Download online [3 Easy Methods]
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers many Credit cards to its customers. You can apply for a Kotak credit card online without going to the bank. You can easily download its Statement online from your phone if you are an existing Kotak Bank customer. In this guide, we will see Kotak Credit card statement download online using your phone through App and Kotak Website.
Requirements to download Kotak Credit card statement –
- Kotak CRN
- Registered mobile number
- Date of Birth
Once you have all the required details, let’s learn the full process.
Table of Contents
Kotak Credit card statement download online methods
There are three methods available to view or download your Kotak credit card statement –
- Through Kotak App
- Through Kotak Net Banking
- Through the Website without login
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Kotak Credit Card Statement Download Online through Kotak App
Please follow these steps –
- Open Kotak App on your smartphone.
Kotak App for Android
Kotak App for iOS
- Log in with your App PIN or authenticate using your fingerprint.
- Tap on “Credit Card” option from the bottom menu.
- On the new screen, click on “Card Statement” option.
- Now, tap on the PDF in front of the month in which you want to see the Statement.
- You can now download the Statement, which doesn’t require a password to open.
You can open the saved Statement without a password.
Method 2 – How to download Kotak Credit card statement through net banking?
- Open the Kotak Netbanking website on your smartphone/computer browser.
- Login using CRN/Mobile number/Card number and password.
- Also, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- On the main page, click on “Statements” option.
- Then select “Credit Card Statements” option from the sub-menu.
- Now, before the month, click on ‘Download‘ option and save the file to your computer/phone.
Saved Statement can be opened without password.
Also Read – How to download Interest Certificate from Kotak Bank?
Method 3 – Kotak Credit card statement without login
If you can’t access Kotak App or Net Banking, you can still get your Kotak credit card statement without login.
- Open this Website on your browser – https://kapps.kotak.com/CCPreLogin/Statement/statement
- Enter your registered mobile number, Date of Birth, or CRN, and press ‘Submit‘ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and press the ‘Confirm‘ button.
- You can now view your Credit card name and last four digits.
- Click on the card, and you can view the last billed Statement.
- Click on the “Previous Statements” option on this page.
- Now, click on “Download” option to save the Statement on your computer/smartphone.
You can open the PDF statement using any PDF viewer.
Also Read – What is my Kotak Credit card statement password?
In this guide, we have seen three easy methods for Kotak Credit card statement download online. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change Kotak credit card PIN online?
- How to redeem reward points in Kotak credit card? [In just 5 minutes]
- What is my Kotak Credit card statement password?
- How to activate Kotak credit card for online transactions? : 2 Easy methods
- Kotak credit card payment through debit card? [3 easy methods]
- How to track Kotak Mahindra credit card? In just 2 minutes