Kotak Mahindra Bank offers many variants of credit cards in India. If you are a Kotak Credit card user and forgot your credit card, you must change it to use it on PoS and ATMs. You can now change the PIN online from your phone and computer. In this guide, we will learn how to change Kotak Credit card PIN online through different methods.
Table of Contents
Requirements to change Kotak Credit card PIN –
- Kotak Credit card number, CVV and Expiry Date.
- The registered mobile number must be with you.
- Kotak App PIN.
- Kotak Net Banking UserID and Password.
Once you have all the required details, let’s learn the full process.
How to change Kotak Credit Card PIN online? – Different methods
There are three methods to change your Kotak Credit Card PIN.
- Using Kotak App
- Using Kotak Net Banking
- Through Kotak Website without Login
We will see each method in detail.
Method 1 – How to change Kotak Credit Card PIN online through Kotak App.
Follow these exact steps –
- Open Kotak App on your smartphone.
- Log in with a PIN or fingerprint authentication.
- Tap on the ‘Credit Card‘ option from the bottom menu.
- Now, tap on ‘Credit Card Service Requests‘ Option from the new page.
- Now, tap on the ‘Instantly Regenerate PIN‘ option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card Month and Year. Enter the card details in Kotak app to change pin.
- Also, enter the CVV of the card.
- You can now enter your six-digit NEW PIN.
- Confirm the PIN again by entering the same six-digit pin.
- Press Submit Request button.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The new PIN is now set for your card.
Also Read – What is my Kotak Credit card statement password?
Method 2 – How to change Kotak Credit Card PIN through Net Banking?
Follow these steps to –
- Open Kotak NetBanking website on browser. – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/#/login
- Enter your CRN/Mobile Number and Password.
- Enter the OTP on the screen and click on the ‘Secure Login‘ button.
- From the main page, click on the ‘Cards‘ option from the menu.
- Now, select the ‘Credit Card‘ option.
- From the new page, click on the ‘Service Request‘ option.
- From the sub-menu, click on the ‘Instant PIN regeneration‘ option.
- You can now enter the CVV and Expiry Date in DDMM format.
- Enter the six-digit new PIN. Re-enter the same PIN and click on the ‘Go‘ button.
- You can now enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on Submit button to change your PIN.
Method 3 – Change Kotak Credit Card PIN using Kotak Website without Login.
If you don’t have a Kotak App or net banking access, you can still change your Kotak pin through their website. Please follow these simple steps –
- Open Kotak PIN change website on your browser. – https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/generate-pin.html
- Select ‘Credit card‘ option.
- Enter the Card number, CVV and Expiry date of the card.
- Also, enter the new six-digit card PIN of your choice.
- Click on ‘Confirm‘ button.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen to change your PIN.
In this guide, we have seen 3 different methods to change your Kotak credit card PIN. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to increase Kotak Credit Card Limit?
- Kotak Credit Card statement Download online [3 Easy Methods]
- How to redeem reward points in Kotak credit card? [In just 5 minutes]
- What is my Kotak Credit card statement password?
- How to activate Kotak credit card for online transactions? : 2 Easy methods
- Kotak credit card payment through debit card? [3 easy methods]