Kotak Bank credit cards are the most rewarding credit cards among the other cards. If you also have a Kotak credit card, then this guide is most important for you. In this guide, we will learn how to activate Kotak credit card for online transaction to be able to transact online. We will see the information in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
requirements to activate Kotak credit card for the online transaction –
- Kotak credit card number, CVV, and Expiry date.
- A registered mobile number must be with you.
- The mobile number must be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
- The Kotak App or Internet banking login details should be with you.
If you have not registered on Kotak App or Internet banking, you must first do it before you can enable online transaction on your card.
How to activate Kotak credit card for online transaction? : 2 easy methods
There are two easy methods you can follow to activate your credit card for online transactions.
- Using Internet Banking
- Using Kotak Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to activate Kotak credit card for online transaction using Kotak netbanking?
- Open Kotak netbanking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
- Log in using your credit card number / CRN and Password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Cards option from the left side menu.
- From the sub-menu, click on the ‘Credit Cards‘ option.
- On the new page, you can see the credit card details. Here, click on the ‘Service Request‘ option.
- Now, from the sub-menu, click on the ‘Card control‘ option.
- On the new page, you can turn ON online/e-commerce transaction.
- In the end, click on Confirm button to save the changes.
You have now enabled online transaction on your kotak credit card using internet banking.
Method 2 – How to activate Kotak credit card for online transaction using Kotak App?
- Open the Kotak App on your smartphone and log in with MPIN or fingerprint authentication.
- On the dashboard, tap on the ‘Credit Card‘ option from the bottom menu.
- Then tap on the ‘Card Service Request‘ option.
- Now, on the new page, tap on the ‘Card Controls‘ option.
- You can now turn on online Transactions/E-commerce transaction.
- In the end, tap on Confirm button to save the changes.
You have now enabled online transaction on your credit card using Kotak App.
In this guide, we have seen two easy methods on How to activate Kotak credit card for online transaction. Let us know if you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article.
- What is my Kotak credit card statement date and due Date?
- Kotak credit card activation in 2 easy steps.
- How to check Kotak credit card application status? : track in 1 minute
- Kotak bank credit card PIN generation: 4 Easy Methods
- How to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online? [in 5 minutes]
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?