Kotak Mahindra Bank is a nationalized bank in India. Kotak bank provides online facilities to its customers for easy access to their accounts. You can transact and access your bank account, atm card via online services provided by the bank. One such service is mini statement of your account. In this guide, we will see how to get Kotak Mahindra bank mini statement online by SMS, Whatsapp, Kotak 811 App, and Kotak Internet banking.
Table of Contents
Things required to get Kotak Mahindra bank mini statement online
- The mobile number registered with the bank should be with you to get Kotak mini statement
- Internet banking User ID and Password.
- Kotak CRN number to register for Kotak App
- MPIN of Kotak App (if already registered)
- The mobile number should be active to receive OTP while registering for the Kotak App.
Step-by-step guide to get Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement online
There are a few online methods to get your mini statement.
- By sending SMS
- By Whatsapp
- Through Kotak 811 App
- Via Internet banking
Method 1 – Get Kotak Mahindra Bank Mini statement via SMS
- From your registered mobile number, type the following message –
Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement SMS – TXN and send it to 9971056767
- Once the message is sent successfully, you will receive a text message from Kotak bank containing the last there transactions of your account.
Method 2 – Get Kotak mini statement by Whatsapp.
You can get the Kotak mini statement using your Whatsapp. For this, you need to have Whatsapp account on the same number which is registered in the bank.
- Open the link on your phone to get join the Kotak bank Whatsapp helpline – Kotak bank Whatsapp number.
- Once Whatsapp is opened, type Help to get the main menu.
- From the main menu, select the Bank account option. Type 1 for a bank account.
- Now, type 2 for the last three transactions.
- Now, enter the last four digits of your account to verify and send.
- You will now receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Type this OTP in Whatsapp and send it.
- Once the OTP is verified, you will get the last three transactions of your Kotak account.
Method 3 – How to get Kotak Bank mini statement by Kotak 811 App
- Download the Kotak 811 app from the play store/App store
- Open the app and register the app using your CRN number and the OTP received on the app. Set the MPIN for future login.
- If you have already registered, enter the MPIN number to log in to the app.
- Once logged in, tap on View Last 10 transactions option from the screen.
- You can now see the last ten transactions of your account.
Method 4 – Get Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement by Internet banking
- Open the Kotak Mahindra bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Enter your CRN number/User ID and password to login to your account.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. enter this OTP on the screen and click on the Secure Login button.
- On the main page, you can see the last 5 transactions of your account, which is your mini statement.
In this article, we have seen four easy methods to get Kotak Mahindra Bank mini statement online on your phone/computer. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided in the article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement download in 2 minutes
- Kotak bank statement download without login
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?
- Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with this online form. [5 minute process]
- I forgot mpin kotak 811: How to reset kotak 811 MPIN