Kotak 811 is a zero-balance account that you can open by sitting at home. You will get your account opened in Kotak Bank within hours. The executive will come to your Address for KYC verification. Your Kotak 811 account will be fully upgraded to a Savings account with zero balance, a Chequebook facility, and no limit on cash deposits/withdrawals. But since the process is online, you will not get the passbook in the welcome kit, so you don’t know the account number initially. This guide will show us how to know my Kotak 811 account number.
Table of Contents
Things required to know Kotak Account Number –
- A registered mobile number should be with you while doing the process explained below. Know how to change your mobile number in Kotak Mahindra bank.
- Internet connection on your computer or smartphone to download, use Kotak App/Kotak internet banking.
- CRN number for registering on Kotak App/internet banking. Know your Kotak CRN by this method.
How to know Kotak Account Number? How to know my Kotak 811 account number?
- By using Kotak 811 App
- By using Kotak Internet banking
- From Welcome Letter
- From Chequebook
Method 1 – How to check Kotak Mahindra bank account number using Kotak App?
- Download Kotak 811 Mobile Banking App on your smartphone
- Open the App and register with your CRN and registered mobile number by varying with OTP.
- Create Six Digit MPIN or enable Fingerprint scanner/pattern.
- Once you log in to the App, tap on Kotak 811 option from the menu.
- On the next screen, you can view the Account number, CRN, and IFSC number.
- You can also view the account balance and the mini statement for your Kotak 811 account.
Must Read – How to block Kotak Debit card instantly?
Method 2 – Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Account number from Internet banking.
- Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet banking on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Click on the Login button and enter your CRN and password. Also, correctly enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Login Securely‘ button.
Know how to register for Kotak 811 Internet banking
- From the home page, click on the “Accounts” option from the main menu. And from the sub-menu, you can select your account type, i.e., savings, current, loan account, etc.
- Now, you can view your account number, IFSC, and other account details on the screen.
- On the new screen, you can now view the Kotak Home Branch Address under the personal details section. Kotak 811 account number, CRN, IFSC number, and Account balance.
Must Read – How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank
Method 3 – How to know Kotak Account Number from Checkbook?
Each leaf has a full account number on your checkbook, and IFSC printed.
- Get your Cheque book and open any blank leaf of your checkbook.
- The Kotak account number, account holder name, IFSC, and branch name are printed on the cheque.
ALSO READ – How to add beneficiary in kotak bank?
Method 4 – How to know Kotak Account number from Welcome Letter?
You may have received a welcome letter sent by Kotak Bank during account opening. In the welcome letter, you can check your account number, address, and other details related to your account and branch.
How to know my Kotak 811 branch?
Since Kotak 811 is an online account, your nearest branch will be assigned to you as your home branch. You can get it online if you need the exact details of the Kotak 811 account ranch name and IFSC code.
- Login to the Kotak Net banking website by CRN and password.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- From there, click on the “View and Edit Profile” option.
- From the new page, scroll to the Personal Details section, and then you can view the Home Branch Address for your Kotak Account.
- You can now view the Home branch details and Branch Address.
In this guide, we have seen how to know the account number for Kotak 811 account. You can write to us in the comment section below if you have any doubts/queries regarding in information provided in this article about what is my Kotak 811 account number.
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement download in 2 minutes
- How to do Kotak bank address change online?
- Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls with this online form. [5 minute process]
- I forgot mpin kotak 811: How to reset kotak 811 MPIN
- [Solved] How to get Kotak CRN number? [In just 3 minutes]