Kotak 811 is a zero-balance account that you can open by sitting at home. You will get your account opened in Kotak Bank within hours. The executive will come to your Address for KYC verification and your Kotak 811 account will be fully upgraded to a Savings account with zero balance and Chequebook facility and no limit on cash deposits/withdrawals. But since the process is online you will not get the passbook in the welcome kit, so you don’t know the account number initially. In this guide, we will see how to know my Kotak 811 account number.
Things required to know Kotak 811 account number
- Registered mobile number should be with you while doing the process explained below.
- Internet connection on your computer, smartphone to download, use Kotak App/Kotak internet banking.
- CRN number for registering on Kotak App/internet banking. Know your Kotak CRN by this method.
Ways to know the Kotak 811 Account number
- By using Kotak 811 App
- By using Kotak Internet banking
Method 1 – How to know my Kotak 811 account number by using Kotak Mobile App
- Download Kotak 811 Mobile Banking App on your smartphone
- Open the App and register on the app with your CRN and registered mobile number by varying with OTP.
- Create Six Digit MPIN or enable Fingerprint scanner/pattern.
- Once you login to the app tap on Kotak 811 option from the menu.
- On the next screen, you can view the Account number, CRN, IFSC number.
- You can also view the account balance and the mini statement for your Kotak 811 account.
Must Read – How to block Kotak Debit card instantly
Method 2 – How to know my Kotak 811 account number using Kotak Internet banking
- Open Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet banking on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Click on the Login button and enter your CRN and password. Also, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number correctly and click on Login Securely button.
Know how to register for Kotak 811 Internet banking
- From the home page, click on the “Accounts” option from the main menu. and from the sub-menu, you can select your account type i.e. savings, current, loan account, etc.
- Now, you can view your account number, IFSC, and the other account details on the screen.
- On the new screen, you can now view the Kotak Home Branch Address and under the personal details section. Kotak 811 account number, CRN, IFSC number, and Account balance.
Must Read – How to do online KYC in Kotak Mahindra bank
How to know my Kotak 811 branch
Since the Kotak 811 is an online account, your nearest branch will be assigned to you as your home branch. If you need the exact details of the Kotak 811 account ranch name and IFSC code, you can get it online.
- Login to the Kotak Net banking website by CRN and password.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- From there, click on the “View and Edit Profile” option.
- From the new page, scroll to the Personal Details section and then you can view the Home Branch Address for your Kotak Account.
- You can now view the Home branch details and Branch Address.
In this guide, we have seen how to know the account number for Kotak 811 account. You can write to us in the comment section below of you have any doubt/query regarding in information provided in this article about what is my Kotak 811 account number.
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change
- How to add nominee in Kotak bank Account online?
- How to update Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank online?
- How to view Kotak virtual debit card Online? [2 easy methods]
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes