Kotak bank customers can now change the mobile number registered with the bank through online net banking and via the ATM. In this article, I have explained how to a mobile number in Kotak bank via net banking and Kotak mobile app.
Changing the mobile number registered in Kotak bank is very easy now. Previously you have to go to the bank and fill-up the form and wait for days to change mobile number in Kotak bank. But in the digital world, you can do this activity very easily. Let’s see how to get the job done by mentioned 2 ways.
Things required to change mobile number in Kotak Bank
- You must have an old registered mobile number with you.
- New mobile number with an active plan, so that you can send SMS from this number.
- Kotak 811 App if you want to do this process using a smartphone
- An internet connection on the computer if you want to complete the mobile number update process on your computer.
How to change mobile number in Kotak bank?
As earlier said, we have a total of two ways to change your mobile number. We will see them one by one.
But, keep in mind that, to register your new mobile number, you need to have your old mobile number accessible to you.
Method 1 – Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change via Netbanking
In this method, you need to have an internet banking user id and password ready with you. If you don’t have internet banking access, then follow Kotak bank net banking registration guide to take your account online.
If you already have internet banking, but forgot the password then follow this how-to guide Kotak net banking password reset guide to recover your password or change it.
- Step1: Open Kotak net banking website https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp in your mobile’s/computer browser.
- Step2: Login with your user ID/Kotak CRN number and password.
- Step3: Now, enter the OTP received on your Mobile number to login to your account.
- Step4: From the main dashboard, click on the Profile Update option.
- Step4: On the next page, click the Edit option placed next to your contact number.
- Step5: Enter your new mobile number on the next screen and click the Submit button.
- Step6: Now, select the verification method to verify that the entered mobile number is yours. Select the OTP method and enter the received OTP.
- Step7: Click on the Submit button, and your mobile number will change within 24 hrs.
This is a much easy process as it looks.
Also Read – SBI account statement without Internet banking
Method 2 – Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change via Kotak Mobile Banking App
If you don’t have a pc or good net speed, then you can use the Kotak Bank mobile banking app to change the mobile number with your new number.
- Step1: First, you have to download the Kotak Mobile Banking app from the Play Store / App Store. Download it from here – http://app.kotak.com/.
- Step2: Now login with CRN number and OTP received on your
- Step3: From the dashboard of the app, tap on the Service Request option from the bottom menu.
- Step4: Now tap on the Profile option and then select the Mobile number Update option.
- Step5: Now, enter your new number and re-enter it again to re-confirm.
That’s it; your new number is now updated with the bank.
Apart from these two methods, you can Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change via ATM Center also and at last, you can go to your Kotak bank branch and fill-up the form.
I hope this guide helped you, and you got the idea of Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change procedure via net banking and mobile app. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comment section below.
- How to add nominee in Kotak bank Account online?
- How to update Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank online?
- How to view Kotak virtual debit card Online? [2 easy methods]
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?