Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the best private banks in India. The bank provides many digital banking services via internet banking and mobile banking facilities. In this guide, we are going to see how to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit card PIN change in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Kotak bank debit card pin change online –
- Kotak netbanking Username / CRN and Password.
- The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you.
- The number must be recharged and active so that you can receive OTP sent by the bank to login to netbanking.
- Debit card number, CVV, and Expiry Date.
Methods for Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN Change online
There are curently two methods available to chnage your kotak bank debit card PIN –
- Using Internet Banking
- Using Kotak Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN Change online using Internet banking?
- Open Kotak netbanking website on your computer/smartphone browser
- Enter Username OR CRN and click on Next button.
- Enter your Password and click on Next Button.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on Login button.
- Now, from the dashboard, click on the ‘Cards’ option from the left side menu.
- Then click on the ‘Debit card‘ option from the sub-menu.
- On the new screen, select your debit card and then click on the ‘Regenerate PIN‘ option from the screen.
- On the new page, enter your NEW PIN.
- Re-enter the same PIN on the same page and then click on the Submit button.
- Now, you can confirm the card number by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will now receive and OTP on the registered mobile number. enter the OTP on the screen and then click on the Submit button.
Your PIN is now changed in these 11 easy steps.
Method 2 – Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit card PIN change online using Kotak Mobile App?
- Open Kotak Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Now, enter your App MPIN. If you have forgot the pin, know how to change kotak MPIN.
- From the main page, under ‘Cards‘ section, tap on the ‘Debit Card‘ option.
- Now, from the new page, click on the ‘Regenerate PIN‘ option.
- Now, you need to enter the 6 digit MPIN again.
- Enter your new PIN and re-enter the same PIN again and press ‘Submit‘ button.
- Confirm your Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit card PIN change request and press the ‘Confirm‘ button.
- Now, you will reveive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- You debit card PIN change request is now complete.
Also Read – How to add nominee in Kotak bank Account online?
How to change Kotak debit card PIN without Netbanking?
If you dont have a internet banking userid or password, you can still change your PIN from kotak website.
- Open Kotak Debit card PIN generation page – https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/generate-pin.html
- On the opened page, enter your 16 digits card number, Expiry Date, and CVV.
- On the same page, scroll below and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP is verified, your debit card pin is now changed.
This is how you can easily Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card PIN change without Netbanking.
Commonly Asked Questions and Answers –
Q1 – How can I change my ATM PIN in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Answer – You can use you mobile app or internet banking to change pin of your debit card.
Q2 – How can I generate my Kotak ATM PIN by SMS?
Answer – There is no way to change PIN by SMS. You need to have access to netbanking login to change PIN.
Q3 – How can I change Kotak Bank Debit card PIN without netbanking?
Answer – If you don’t have Kotak netbanking, you can change Kotak debit card pin using Kotak website or by going to the nearest ATM.
In this guide, we have seen tw o easy methods for Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN change online. If you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online? [in 5 minutes]
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- [Solved] How to get CRN number of Kotak bank? [In just 3 minutes]
- How to add beneficiary in kotak bank? [In just 1 minute]
- How to do Kotak Mahindra bank Aadhar card link Online? [In 2 minutes]
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change