Kotak Mahindra bank revamped its Internet Banking and Mobile App portal to provide more digital services. Using Kotak Net banking and mobile banking, you can now update Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank Account using your phone or computer. In this guide, we will see step-by-step instructions on how to change email id in Kotak Mahindra bank online without going to a bank branch.
Requirements to update Kotak Mahindra Bank Email ID –
- Kotak CRN Number.
- Kotak User Name.
- Kotak Bank net banking password.
- Kotak 811 App PIN/Password.
- You must have access to new email ID that you are going to update in Kotak account.
Once you have all the required things, you can now start the actual process, which is explained below.
Things to remember before updating Email ID in Kotak bank
- New email id will be updated into internet banking after 24 hrs.
- Once you update email id, the One-time fund transfer will be disabled for 7 days for security reason.
- You can change the email id only after 7 days.
How to update Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank
Read and follow these exact steps to update your email id. There are two ways to update your email id –
- Using Kotak Mobile App.
- Using Kotak Netbanking.
We will see each method in detail =
Method 1 – How to update Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank using Kotak 811 App
- Open Kotak 811 App on your smartphone and log in with Fingerprint authentication or password.
- Now, Tap on the ‘Service Request‘ option at the bottom of the page.
- Then select ‘Profile’ option from the new page.
- Now, press ‘Email ID Update‘ option.
- Enter the Six-digit MPIN to access the feature.
- On the new page, you can view the existing email id on the screen—Press the ‘UPDATE’ button to proceed.
- Enter the new email ID on the next screen and press the Update button.
Your new email id will be updated within 24 hrs.
Method 2 – How to update email id in Kotak Mahindra bank using Internet Banking
- Open Kotak Mahindra bank internet banking on your computer/phone browser – https://www.kotak.com/
- Click on the ‘LOGIN’ button from the page.
- Log in with your CRN/Username and Password.
- From your account, the main page, click on your profile picture at the top right corner.
- Click on the ‘View and Edit Profile‘ option.
- Then click on the “Update Email‘ option from the screen.
- Now, you can enter the new email id. Re-enter the same email id and then click on the ‘Update’ button.
Done! Your email will be updated within 24 hours.
We have seen two easy methods on how to change email id in Kotak Mahindra bank account in an easy step-by-step guide. If you have any doubts regarding Kotak Mahindra bank, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to add nominee in Kotak bank Account online?
- How to view Kotak virtual debit card Online? [2 easy methods]
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank
- How to know my kotak 811 account number
- Kotak bank passbook request online. Kotak 811 passbook apply online in 5 minutes
- How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?