Kotak Bank customers can now easily get interest certificate for their accounts through digital banking. Many customers need interest certificate for various purposes, such as ITR filing, ITR claim,s etc. If you are a Kotak bank customer and need an interest certificate, then this guide is for you. In this article, we will see how to download Interest certificate from Kotak Bank using different methods in step by step manner.
Requirements to download Kotak Certificate –
Once you have all the required details, let’s know the different methods to do it.
Table of Contents
How to download Interest certificate from Kotak Bank?
There are different methods available to complete this process.
- Using Kotak Netbanking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to download Interest certificate from Kotak Bank using Netbanking?
Follow these exact steps –
- Open Kotak netbanking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Login using CRN and Password. Also, enter OTP received on your registered mobile number to log in.
- From the main menu, click on ‘Accounts/Deposits‘ option.
- Under Account Summary, click on your savings/current account number.
- From the sub-menu, select ‘Related Services‘ option.
- Now click on ‘Interest Certificate‘ option from the page.
- On the new page, select interest duration, and in front of the year, click on ‘Download Financial Year‘ option.
In this guide, we have seen methods to download interest certificate from Kotak Bank. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- What is my Kotak bank statement PDF password?
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement PDF download in 2 minutes
- [Solved] How to get Kotak CRN number? [In just 3 minutes]
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank statement download without login in just 1 minute
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank