Kotak Bank provides online Internet Banking registration for its customers. You can easily register for net banking sitting at your home. In this guide, we will see how to do Kotak bank net Banking Registration online within 10 minutes
Things required for Kotak Net Banking Registration Online
- Your Kotak Bank CRN number
- Date of Birth of Account Holder
- Monther’s maiden name
- Registered Mobile Number
- Registered Email ID
- Debit Card details
Step by Step procedure for Kotak bank net banking registration online
- Step1: Open Kotak Net Banking Website on your phone/computer – https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- Step2: Click on Register for Net Banking option from the menu.
- Step3: Now, enter your CRN Number and CAPTCHA code correctly and tick on accept t&c.
- Step4: Now, on the new page, you will be shown four options, out of which you have to enter two correct details.
- Step5: Once the details are verified, you will be shown four different methods. You can select any method that suits you. The best method is by entering Debit card details.
- Step6: Select Debit card details option and from the new screen, enter the debit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- Step7: After the details are verified, the next screen, you can enter the first six characters of your choice.
- Step8: The next six characters will be sent to your email id.
- Step9: This is your temporary 12 digit password. Remember this password; you have to enter this temporary password on later steps.
- Step10: Now, login with your CRN and temporary password.
- Step11: The dynamic code will be sent to your email id/mobile number. Enter this dynamic code to verify your login.
- Step12: You can now enter your temporary password and the new permanent password.
- Step13: Enter your choice of a User ID for log in. You can log in with either CRN or this user id.
- Step14: You have to again login with CRN and the new password.
Your Kotak Bank net banking registration is now complete.
You can complete the Kotak Bank net banking registration online sitting at your home. We have seen 14 easy steps to do this process. If you have any doubts regarding this guide, then feel free to write down in the comment section below.