Kotak Bank Credit Cards are rewarding and come with affordable yearly pricing. If you have applied for a Kotak Bank and Credit card, you can track the application status, and if the status is approved, you can access your Card from Kotak Netbanking and Kotak Mobile App. Without the physical Card, you can easily generate a PIN for your Card and start using Card for Online transactions. In this guide, we will see how to do Kotak Bank Credit card PIN generation online with or without card details.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Kotak Bank Credit card PIN generation online –
- Your Kotak Bank Credit card must be approved, and you must be able to access your card details.
- Kotak Internet Banking Login Details – CRN and Password.
- Kotak Mobile App – MPIN or fingerprint authentication.
- A registered mobile number must be with you.
Once you have all the details, you can now generate the PIN for your Kotak Bank Credit Card.
Kotak Bank Credit card PIN generation – 4 Easy Methods.
There are four methods through which you can generate the PIN.
- Using Internet Banking
- Using Kotak App
- Using Kotak Website without Login.
- Using Kotak Customer Care IVRS.
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Kotak Bank Credit Bank PIN Generation using Kotak Internet Banking
You must know an Expiry date and CVV to complete these steps.
- Open Kotak Netbanking Website on your computer/smartphone browser –
- Enter your Username, CRN number, or Card Number.
- Enter your Password.
- You will now receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Secure Login button.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Cards option from the left side menu.
- From the sub-menu, click on the Credit Card option.
- On the new page, you can view the card details.
- Click on the Service Requests option from the adjacent menu and then click on the ‘Instant PIN Generation‘ option.
- On the new page, select your credit card number from the drop-down list. Then enter the CVV and Expiry date in MM and YY.
- You can now enter the New Credit card PIN of your choice.
- Please note that the PIN must be 6 digits, and only digits are allowed.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to set the PIN successfully.
Done! Your credit card PIN is now generated using internet banking.
Method 2 – Kotak Bank Credit Card PIN generation using Kotak Bank App.
You must know a credit card Expiry date and CVV to complete these steps.
- Open Kotak Bank Mobile App and enter your MPIN. (if you haven’t registered on the App yet, you may have to wait until Card gets delivered to you, then, you can register on the Kotak app using card details.)
- Once you logged in, tap on the Credit Cards option at the bottom menu.
- You can now tap on the Credit Card Service Requests option.
- From the new page, tap on the Instantly Generate PIN option.
- Now, enter your card Expiry Date and CVV number.
- You can now enter the Six Digit PIN for your Card.
Your Card’s new PIN is now created.
Method 3 – How to generate Kotak Bank Credit card PIN without Login
If you don’t have access to Kotak Internet banking or App, you can still generate a Kotak Credit card pin online using the Website. the method is explained below step by step. You will need credit card details to complete these steps.
- Open the Kotak Bank PIN generation website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/generate-pin.html.
- Select card type as ‘Credit Card‘.
- On the new page, enter your Credit card number, Expiry Date, and CVV number.
- Click on Confirm button, and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- On the new page, you can now Enter the Six DIgit PIN of your choice.
- Enter the PIN twice for confirmation.
Done! your credit card PIN is now created without login.
Method 4 – Kotak Bank Credit card PIN generation by calling customer care.
For this method, you need a physical card with you. A card number, CVV and Expiry date must be known.
- Call a Kotak Bank Customer care from your registered phone number – 1860 266 2666.
- Select 1 for Credit card services.
- Press 1 for Existing Customer.
- Enter your CRN or Card number to validate.
- You can now select the ‘Generate Credit Card PIN’ option.
- You can now enter your Six digit new PIN.
- Again enter the same PIN for verification.
Your PIN is now generated without the internet.
In this guide, we have seen four easy methods for Kotak Bank Credit card PIN generation online. You can even generate a PIN without login details and without the internet also. If you have any doubt about Kotak Bank credit card, do let us know in the comment section below.
- What is my Kotak bank statement PDF password?
- Kotak Mahindra bank statement PDF download in 2 minutes
- [Solved] How to get Kotak CRN number? [In just 3 minutes]
- Online apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank mobile number change
- How to know my kotak 811 account number?
- Kotak bank statement download without login in just 1 minute
- How to schedule fund transfer in kotak mahindra bank