Kotak credit card payment through debit card? [3 easy methods]
Kotak bank Credit card bill payment can be paid by many payment methods. You can log in to Kotak Bank’s net banking and pay bills or pay via UPI using apps like Cred. Bu what if you want to pay bills using your Debit Card? It is possible to pay Kotak Bank Credit card bill payment using a Debit card also. In this guide, we will see how to do Kotak Credit card payment through Debit Card in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirement for Paying Kotak Credit card Bill using Debit Card –
- Your Debit card of Any Bank. Kotak Bank or any other bank Debit card will also work.
- Debit Card must be active.
- You must know the debit card PIN.
- Online transitions on your debit card must be enabled.
Once you have all the required things with you, let’s learn to pay the bill of your Kotak Credit card.
Methods to do Kotak Credit card payment through Debit Card.
There are different ways through which you can pay your credit card bills –
- Through Mobikwik
- Through HDFC Mobile Banking
- Through Cred
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1- How to do Kotak Credit Card bill payment through Debit card using Mobikwik App?
- Open Mobikwik App on your smartphone and log in with your Mobile Number and OTP.
- From the Main dashboard, tap on the Recharge and Pay Bills and then click on Credit Card Bill Payment option.
- Click on Add new credit Card option.
- Enter your Kotak Credit cad number.
- On the next page, enter the amount you want to pay.
- Then select Payment method as Other Payment option and then click on Add new debit card option.
- Enter your debit card number, CVV, and Expiry Date.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number to authenticate your transaction.
Bill Payment will reflect in your Kotak credit card within 2 to 3 working days.
Also Read – What is my Kotak credit card statement date and due Date?
Method 2 – How to do Kotak Credit Card bill payment through Debit card using HDFC Mobile App
If you have an HDFC Bank Debit card, then you can pay your Kotak Credit card bill payment using that card also.
- Open HDFC Bank App and log in using MPIN or Fingerprint authentication.
- Go to Top Left Menu > Pay > Bill Pay > Add Biller > Credit Card > Select your Bank.
- Select Kotak Credit Card from the list and then enter your Credit card number, Name of the biller, etc.
- Tap on the Continue button to go to the next step.
- Now, enter your Amount to pay, and then press the Continue button.
- On the next step, select the Pay From option as Debit Card. Click on Continue to go to the next step.
- You can now tick I accept terms and conditions statement and then press Confirm button.
- On the next page, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and then confirm the transaction.
Method 3 – Using Cred app you can do a Kotak credit card payment through debit card.
When you have to pay bill amount more than 100000 Rs then you need cab use Cred app to pay the bill using any bank Debit card.
- Download and reigter on Cred App on your smatphone.
- Add your Kotak Bank Credit card to the app.
- Now, tap on the Pay bill option and then enter the amount to pay the bill. (amount should be greater than 1 Lakh)
- Now, in the next stage, you can select the payment method as a Debit card.
- Enter the card details and verify with OTP.
You can pay the Kotak Credit card bill using Debit card in many ways. We have seen three easy ways to do Kotak credit card payment through debit card. If you have any queries, doubts regarding the information provided in the article, write to us in the comment section below.
- What is my Kotak Credit card statement password?
- What is my Kotak bank statement pdf password?
- How to activate Kotak Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to do Kotak debit card PIN generation online? [in 5 minutes]
- How to Enable international transaction on Kotak debit card in 1 minute
- How to activate Kotak credit card for online transactions? : 2 Easy methods
- Kotak mahindra bank account transfer online: Change branch Online in 5 minutes