Nominees are entitled to receive the proceeds of any bank account holder when he passes away. But for that, you need to add nominees to your bank account first.
If you’re a Union Bank customer and want to do that, this post is for you. Here, I’ll help you understand Union Bank add nominee online methods in the easiest ways.
Table of Contents
Requirements to add Nominee in Union Bank
There are a few things required to add a nominee to your union bank account –
- Union Bank Net banking User ID.
- Union Bank Net Banking Password.
- Nominee details like Name, Relation with you, Address, and DOB must be known to you.
- Transaction Password.
- The registered mobile number must be with you.
Union Bank ADD Nominee Online –
There are two available methods to add nominees online to your Union Bank account;
- Through Netbanking.
- Through the mobile app.
I have shared a step-by-step guide for both; you can check any at your convenience.
Method 1 – Union Bank add Nominee online – through Net Banking
If you have access to your Union Bank net banking account, then follow these steps to add nominee details easily:
- First, open Union Bank’s Netbanking page and log in to your Account.
- After you move to the dashboard, click on the Accounts option at the top.
- Then, select “Add Nominee Details” at the bottom from Balance & Transaction Info.
- On the next screen, choose your Account Number.
- Now, enter every detail of the Nominee, like Name, Relation, address, and DOB, and if the Nominee is minor, you also need to enter guardian details. Once done, click the Preview & Confirm option at the bottom right corner.
- Then, it’ll show you some information about your Account that you should check, and enter the Transaction Password and OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on Submit.
- After that, it’ll display a message showing “Nominee Details Successfully Added.”
Method 2 – Union Bank Add Nominee online – through the Mobile app
The mobile app is also another accessible way to manage every banking facility from your home. You can also use it to add a nominee to your bank account, and to do so, follow these steps:
- Open the VYOM app on your device.
- Then, enter your four-digit pin or use your fingerprint to authenticate and log in.
- Now, you need to click on Savings.
- It’ll display every detail of your Account, and you need to scroll down to the bottom to Nominee and click the View button under it.
- On the next screen, select your Account and click the Add Nominee Note: You’ll see this option if Nominee wasn’t added before; otherwise, you’ll see the “View Nominee” option, and after clicking that, you’ll see the “Update Nominee” option on the next page to change Nominee details.
- Now, a form will open where you need to enter the Nominee’s DOB, name, relationship, address, state, city, and PIN Code, and click on the Submit button at the bottom.
- It’ll summarize the details you entered and show you on the next screen that you must cross-check and click Confirm.
- Then, enter your four-digit transaction PIN and click Submit.
Method 3 – How to add Nominee in Union Bank online without NetBanking/Mobile App
You can now add Nominee to your union account without Netbanking login or app access.
- Open This link – https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/nomination/
- Enter your Union Account Number and Email Address. Also, solve the captcha code.
- Now enter Nominee details like Name, Address, Relationship with Account holder, and DOB (in case of Nominee is minor). Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- ‘Submit‘ the request by entering the OTP on the screen.
So, these were the two methods to add a nominee to your Union Bank account online. Hopefully, you have understood and applied them to accomplish the task easily. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to activate union bank debit card for online transaction?
- Union bank statement download online in just 3 minutes
- Union Bank Cheque book request online in just 5 minutes
- How to change mobile number in union bank of India?
- What do if I forgot Union bank User ID? Quickly recover Kotak UserID in 2 minutes.
- How to change Union bank net banking password?