Union Bank of India provides online facilities to its customers for easy access to their accounts. One such service is an account statement download online. Users can download their account statement online at home from their smartphones. In this guide, we will see Union Bank Statement download online step-by-step.
Table of Contents
Things required for Union Bank statement download online –
- Mobile Number – Your mobile number should be registered with the bank and available during this process.
- Smartphone with an internet connection – To use Union Bank App to download statement.
- The bank-registered mobile number SIM card should be inserted on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Union Bank Debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN.
- Union Bank Internet Banking login details.
Union Bank statement download Online PDF – Step-by-Step Guide
- First, download the Union Bank Mobile App on your smartphone – U-Mobile.
- Now, open the App and allow the permissions required for the App.
- On the new screen, select the language for the App.
- Now, you must activate the App by verifying the SIM card on your mobile. Click on the Activate button. Remember that the bank-registered mobile number should be present on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Select your Bank register SIM if you use multiple SIM on your phone.
- The App will verify the mobile number by sending an SMS. Remember that SMS charges apply to this process.
- Once the mobile number is successfully verified, select the features you want to use on the App – Mobile banking and UPI, Digi Purse, and Credit card control.
- For registration, you can use your debit card details, Internet banking user id, and password. Today, we will use Debit card details for registering on U Mobile App.
- Enter the debit card number, Expiry date, and ATM PIN on the screen.
- Once entered details are verified, you can set the Login PIN to log in to the U Mobile App.
- Now, you will receive a four-digit OTP on your mobile.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and then set the transaction PIN for the App. Note that the Login PIN and Transaction PIN should be different. Remember both PINs, as they require every time you do the transaction on U Mobile App.
- Now, the registration process is completed. You can now log in to U Mobile App by entering a 4-Digit Login PIN.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Accounts option.
- Select the account number you want to download the account statement.
- Now, you can see the mini statement of your account. Click on the PDF Download option at the bottom of the screen.
- On the popup window, you will be prompted with a password format for the union bank statement PDF file. Click on the Confirm button to download the statement.
NOTE - Make note of the password format and read it carefully.
- Now you can open the PDF file from the Internal Storage –> Download folder.
- To open the statement, you will need a password. Read the below guide for a password.
Must Read – How to block Union bank ATM card instantly
What is my Union bank statement PDF password?
The statement downloaded from U-mobile App has a Password. Without the password, you cannot open the statement of your account.
The password to open the statement is prompted while downloading the statement.
NOTE - Since the UNION Bank keep changing the format for password pattern, you need to read the password format before downloading pdf statement from Umobile App.
✔ Union Bank Statement PDF Password Format 1 –
First four letters of your first name in Capital Letters followed by Date of Birth in DDMM.
For example – If your name is Tushar and your date of birth is 1st May 1993, then the password for the pdf file is TUSH0105.
✔ Union Bank Statement PDF Password Format 2 –
PAN Number followed by the First four letters of the name
For Example – If your name is Tushar and your PAN is ABCDE1234A, the password to open the Union bank pdf statement is ABCDE1234ATUSH.
You can now open the union bank statement, download a PDF file or print it by going to the nearest cyber cafe.
✔ Union Bank Statement PDF Password Format 3 –
Union Bank account Number
Your Union Bank Account number is the password for PDF statement. The account number is 16 unique digit numbers assigned to each account holder. You can know your account number from Passbook.
How to Remove Password from PDF statement?
We often forget the PDF password and cannot open the statement. It’s better to permanently remove the password from PDF so you can open it directly anytime.
Here are the steps to remove the password from the PDF. (You must know the password for one time only, after that, there is no need to remember the password)
- Step 1: On your Windows/Mac PC, Open the PDF file in Chrome Browser(or any browser that supports PDF files) by dragging it to the new browser window.
- Step 2: It will ask password to open the statement. Enter the password as per the password format mentioned in the above section.
- Step 3: The PDF statement will open on the browser window.
- Step 4: Now, press Win+P / Cmd+P buttons to initiate the Print command.
- Step 5: On the print page, select the “Save as PDF” option and click on the Print button.
- Step 6: Save the new PDF file to your preferred location.
Done! The password from your PDF is now removed. You can open the pdf directly anytime now. Read How to remove password from bank statement pdf?
FAQ on Union Bank statement download online –
How can I download Union bank statement?
You can download the Union bank statement on your mobile using Bank's U-Mobile App. This App is available on Android and iOS smartphones. You have to register on the App using your mobile number and debit card details to download the PDF format of the account statement.
How do I get a PDF of my bank statement?
Register on the U-Mobile App and click on the accounts option. Then select the account number and click on PDF download. You will get the last 6-month statement in PDF format.
What is the password of Union Bank statement PDF?
If your name is TUSHAR and your date of birth is 1st May 1993, followed by password to open PDF file os TUSH0105. ( first four letters of your name and date of birth in DDMM).
How can I check my last five transactions in Union Bank?
Login to the U-Mobile App and select the Accounts option. You can now view the last few transactions on the screen.
Why the password format is not working?
Union Bank keeps changing the password format as a security major. You can read the instructions displayed on the popup window during the download process for the new and updated password format.
Must read– What is my UPI transaction limit per day?
In this guide, we have seen the steps for the Union Bank statement PDF download. We have also seen the password for Union Bank pdf statement and how to remove password from the same. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided, you may write to us in the comment section below.