Union Bank of India provides online facilities to its customers for easy access to their accounts. One such service is account statement download online. Users can download their account statement online by sitting at home from their smartphones. In this guide, we will see Union Bank Statement download online in a step by step manner.
Things required for Union Bank statement download online
- Mobile Number – Your mobile number should be registered with the bank and should be available with you while doing this process.
- Smartphone with an internet connection – To use Union Bank App to download statement.
- The bank registered mobile number should be present on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN.
Union Bank statement download Online – Step by Step Guide
- First of all, download the Union Bank Mobile App on your smartphone – U-Mobile.
- Now, open the App and allow the permissions required for the App.
- On the new screen, select the language for the App.
- Now, you have to activate the App by verifying the SIM card in your mobile. Click on the Activate button. Remember that the bank registered mobile number should be present on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Select your Bank register SIM if you are using multiple SIM on your phone.
- The App will verify the mobile number by sending SMS. Remember that SMS charges apply for this process.
- Once the mobile number is successfully verified, select the features you want to use on the App – Mobile banking and UPI, Digi Purse, and Credit card control.
- For the registration process, you can use your debit card details, Internet banking user id, and password. For today, we will use Debit card details for registering on U Mobile App.
- Enter the debit card number, Expiry date, and ATM PIN on the screen.
- Once entered details are verified, you can set the Login PIN to log in to the U Mobile App.
- Now, you will receive a for digit OTP on your mobile.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and then set the transaction PIN for the App. Note that, Login PIN and Trasanction PIN should be different. Remember both the PINs as they require every time you do the transaction on U mobile App.
- Now, the registration process is completed. You can now log in to U Mobile App by entering 4-Digit Login PIN.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Accounts option.
- Select the account number you want to download the account statement.
- Now, you can see the mini statement of your account. Here, click on the PDF Download option at the bottom of the screen.
- On the popup window, you will be prompted the password of the union bank statement pdf file. Click on the Confirm button to download the statement.
- Now you can open the PDF file from the Internal Storage –> Download folder.
- To open the statement, you will need a password. Read the below guide for a password.
Must Read – How to block Union bank ATM card instantly
What is Union bank of India statement PDF password?
The statement downloaded from U mobile App has a Password. Without the password, you cannot open the statement of your account.
The password for open the statement is prompted while downloading the statement.
Password format is – First four letters of your first name followed by Date of Birth in DDMM.
For example – If your name is Tushar and date of birth is 1st May 1993, then the password for pdf file is TUSH0105.
You can now open the union bank statement download pdf file or print it by going to the nearest cyber cafe.
NOTE – Since the UNION Bank keep changing the format for password pattern, you need to read it before downloading pdf statement from Umobile App.
Frequently asked questions about Union Bank statement download online.
1. How can I download Union bank statement?
Answer – You can download the Union bank statement on your mobile using Bank’s U-Mobile App. This App is available on Android and iOS smartphones. You have to register on the App using mobile number and debit card details to download PDF format of the account statement.
2. How do I get a PDF of my bank statement?
Answer – Register on the U-Mobile App and click on the accounts option. Then select the account number and click on PDF download. You will get the last 6-month statement in the PDF format.
3. What is the password of Union Bank statement PDF?
Answer – If your name is TUSHAR and date of birth is 1st May 1993, followed by password to open PDF file os TUSH0105. ( first four letters of your name and date of birth in DDMM).
4. How can I check my last 5 transactions in Union Bank?
Answer – Login to the U-Mobile app and select Accounts option. You can now view the last few transactions on the screen.
Must read – What is UPI transaction limit per day