Union Bank of India provides the mobile banking facility to its customers. You can manage your Union bank account via a Mobile App. In this guide, we will see how to do Union bank of India mobile banking registration on step by step manner.
Things required for Union Bank of India mobile banking registration
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- You must have your mobile number present with you during the registration process.
- Mobile should have an active plan and balance to send SMS and receive the OTP via SMS.
- Debit card number, Expiry Date and ATM PIN for registering on U-mobile App
How to do Union Bank of India mobile banking registration online.
Follow these simple steps to register for mobile banking of your Union Bank account.
- On the new screen, select the language for the App.
- Now, you have to activate the App by verifying the SIM card in your mobile. Click on the Activate button. Remember that the bank registered mobile number should be present on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Select your Bank register SIM if you are using multiple SIM on your phone.
- The App will verify the mobile number by sending SMS. Remember that SMS charges apply for this process.
- Once the mobile number is successfully verified, select the features you want to use on the App – Mobile banking and UPI, Digi Purse, and Credit card control.
- For the registration process, you can use your debit card details, Internet banking user id, and password. For today, we will use Debit card details for registering on U Mobile App.
- Enter the debit card number, Expiry date, and ATM PIN on the screen.
- Once entered details are verified, you can set the Login PIN to log in to the U Mobile App.
- Now, you will receive a for digit OTP on your mobile.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and then set the transaction PIN for the App. Note that, Login PIN and Trasanction PIN should be different. Remember both the PINs as they require every time you do the transaction on U mobile App.
- Now, the registration process is completed. You can now log in to U Mobile App by entering 4-Digit Login PIN.
Using these simple 11 steps, you can register on the U-Mobile App.
Must Read – Union bank statement download online
Features of the U-Mobile App
- Balance Enquiry
- The mini statement, last nine transactions
- Statement download for the previous six months in PDF format
- Fund Transfer with Account number via NEFT, IMPS
- UPI for quick funds transfer
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH recharge
- Block ATM card
- Cheque Book Request
Apart from this, you can do pretty much everything on your mobile and avoid going to the bank and standing in the queue.
Must Read – How to do Union bank ATM pin change online
We have seen how to do Union bank of India mobile banking registration within 5 minutes. If you have any problem/query/question regarding this guide, then feel free to write down below in the comment section.