Union Bank of India provides a mobile banking facility to its customers. You can manage your Union bank account via a Mobile App. In this guide, we will see how to do U mobile registration and Union Bank of India mobile banking registration on step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required for U mobile registration –
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- You must have your mobile number present with you during the registration process.
- Mobile should have an active plan and balance to send SMS and receive the OTP via SMS.
- Debit card number, Expiry Date, and ATM PIN for registering on U-mobile App
U mobile registration: Union bank of India mobile banking registration
Follow these simple steps to register for mobile banking of your Union Bank account.
- First of all, download the Union Bank Mobile App on your smartphone – U-Mobile.
- Now, open the App and allow the permissions required for the App.
- On the new screen, select the language for the App.
- Now, you have to activate the App by verifying the SIM card on your mobile. Click on the Activate button. Remember that the bank registered mobile number should be present on the mobile while registering for U-Mobile App.
- Select your Bank register SIM if you are using multiple SIM on your phone.
- The App will verify the mobile number by sending an SMS. Remember that SMS charges apply for this process.
- Once the mobile number is successfully verified, select the features you want to use on the App – Mobile banking and UPI, Digi Purse, and Credit card control.
- For the registration process, you can use your debit card details, Internet banking user id, and password. For today, we will use Debit card details for registering on U Mobile App.
- Enter the debit card number, Expiry date, and ATM PIN on the screen.
- Once entered details are verified, you can set the Login PIN to log in to the U Mobile App.
- Now, you will receive a four digit OTP on your mobile.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and then set the transaction PIN for the App. Note that, the Login PIN and Trasanction PIN should be different. Remember both the PINs as they require every time you do the transaction on U mobile App.
- Now, the registration process is completed. You can now log in to U Mobile App by entering 4-Digit Login PIN.
Using these simple 13 steps, you can register on the U-Mobile App.
Must Read – Union bank statement download online
Features of the U Mobile App and benefits of U mobile registration
- Balance Enquiry
- The mini statement, last nine transactions
- Statement download for the previous six months in PDF format
- Fund Transfer with Account number via NEFT, IMPS
- UPI for quick funds transfer
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH recharge
- Block ATM card
- Cheque Book Request
Apart from this, you can do pretty much everything on your mobile and avoid going to the bank and standing in a queue.
Must Read – How to do Union bank ATM pin change online?
We have seen how to do U mobile registration and Union Bank of India mobile banking registration within 5 minutes. If you have any problems/queries/questions regarding the information provided in the article about u mobile registration, feel free to write them down below in the comment section.