A mobile number is essential in banking as it allows you to access all the banking facilities at your fingertips from home. But you’ll undoubtedly face trouble if you don’t have access to the old number.
So, if you’re a Union Bank customer who wants to change your registered mobile number, this post is for you. Here, I’ll teach you how to change mobile number in Union Bank of India easily.
Table of Contents
Requirements to change mobile number in Union bank of India –
- Union Bank of India account number.
- Your old mobile number is not required since this is an offline process.
- Your personal details include the account holder’s name, DOB, address, IFSC code, etc.
- Aadhar Card, PAN card or any other valid government ID proof.
Lets now check the full process in step by step.
How to change mobile number in union bank of India?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change mobile number in Union Bank of India online through net banking or a mobile app. It can only be done by visiting your nearby Union Bank branch.
- First, you must go to your nearest Union Bank branch and ensure you carry all the necessary documents, such as Aadhar Card or any other valid ID proof.
- Then, you should collect the ‘KYC Details Change Form’ from the relationship manager.
- After that, fill out all the details, like account number and account holder name, tick the change mobile number option, fill in the new mobile number, and sign everywhere as asked.
- Now, cross-check your information and attach a copy of supporting documents (Aadhar, PAN).
- After that, the Bank’s authority will verify your details, and if they find everything is correct, the Bank will notify you through an SMS in your new mobile number or mail you to the registered email address.
So, this was the entire process to change mobile number in Union Bank of India. Hopefully, you have understood it easily. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to activate union bank debit card for online transaction?
- Union bank statement download online in just 3 minutes
- Union Bank Cheque book request online in just 5 minutes
- Union bank add Nominee online in just 2 minutes
- What do if I forgot Union bank User ID? Quickly recover Kotak UserID in 2 minutes.
- How to change Union bank net banking password?