Changing your net banking password at regular intervals is always a good idea. But the process might be complex if you haven’t done this before.
So, if you’re a Union Bank customer and don’t know how to change Union Bank net banking password, this post is for you. Here, I’ll take you through a few ways to do that easily.
Table of Contents
How to change Union bank net banking password?
There are two ways to change Union Bank net banking password: logging into your account and using the forgot password option while in the portal.
Both ways are helpful and easy, and you can choose any according to your comfort.
Method 1: How to change Union bank net banking password through Net Banking?
This method is quick and helpful if you remember your password and can sign in to your account.
- First, open the Union Bank net banking portal and sign in to your account. – https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/
- Then, you must click on the Gear icon in your screen’s upper right corner.
- After that, it’ll show you three options; you should select Security Settings.
- On the next screen, select what you want to change. You can select only the login password, transaction password, or both.
- Then, you should enter your old password, set a new one, and retype it. Once it’s done, you must type in the transaction password at the bottom box to verify your identity and then click Submit.
- Finally, your password will be changed, and the portal will notify you on the next screen.
Method 2: How to change Union bank net banking password using option In the Website?
This method will be handy if you don’t remember your Union bank net banking password.
- First, navigate to the Union Bank net banking’s login page. – https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/
- Click on the ‘Retail User Login‘ option.
- Then, you need to click on the Forget/Create Password.
- On the next screen, you get two options to change the password; one is for users with a debit card, and the other is without a debit card. You need to select accordingly and click Continue.
- Then, it’ll ask you for your User ID, Account Number, Date of Birth, PAN Number, and captcha, which you must enter accurately, and click the Continue button in the bottom right corner.
- After that, you must verify your identity by entering your Debit Card number, ATM PIN, and the amount of one of the five last transactions. Select whether it’s a credit or debit, and click Continue.
- Now, Union Bank will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number that you must enter on the next screen and click Continue.
- After that, you’ll get the option to set the transaction and log-in password. Once done, click the Continue button again. [Note: You can set only either transaction password or log-in password. But whatever you do, check the boxes located beside them]
- Your Union Bank net banking password has been changed, and you can use this new password to log in to your account.
So, these were the two ways to change Union bank net banking password. Hopefully, you have understood them easily and applied them to you. If you still have any queries, the comment box is open.
- Union Bank Cheque book request online in just 5 minutes
- Union bank add Nominee online in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in union bank of India?
- What do if I forgot Union bank User ID? Quickly recover Kotak UserID in 2 minutes.
- How to activate union bank debit card for online transaction?
- How to activate net banking in union bank of India?